HP Envy 4501 Printer Installation Setup
Features of HP Envy 4501 Printer
The HP envy 4501 printer is a wireless and color printer. The envy printers are inkjet printers and give high-quality photos with borderless printing. This HP envy 4501 printer is easy to use and at the same time gives extraordinary output. It also has an SD card slot and can print direct wireless print too. Make sure to download the printer software and device drivers from the 123.hp.com/envy4501
123.hp.com/envy4501 - Install And Setup
- First, take the printer box and remove all the packing materials then set aside the guide books and driver installation CD for the printer
- Next, download the upgraded version of the HP envy 4501 printer 123.hp.com/envy4501
- Start to peel the tape to clear all the packaging lid around the printer to prevent any cartridge jam in the future and take out the printer.
- Then take out the power cord and attach the one end directly to the wall outlet to prevent any power issues and the other end to the printer.
- Presently power ON the printer and set the country, date, and time. Then install ink cartridges of black and tri-color on the suitable slot in the access ink area.
- After initializing the ink cartridges the printer initiates to load paper. Then load a stack of paper in the input plate of the printer by changing the paper guide.
- Next the alignment page prints. Presently scans the alignment page and press Done when the success message is prompted
123.hp.com/envy4501 - Replacing Cartridge
- Start the printer and pull out the input plate and load it with paper and slide it into the input plate
- Then open the cartridge entrance door by lifting the cutouts on the borders of the printer. Presently the carriage moves to the access area and waits for some time so, the carriage stops moving.
- Locate the cartridge you want to replace and open the cartridge cover and remove the cartridge.
- Instant ink cartridges are larger than common ink cartridges. Unpack the cartridges and take out the cartridges
- Next, registering the printer 123.hp.com/setup 4501 and subscribing to the instant ink plan, the ink cartridges are sent automatically to the home id.
- Then pull the tab in the cartridge, make sure not to press the electrical contacts and ink nozzle. The printer cannot recognize the ink cartridge if the chip is harmed.
- If there are any issues with the ink cartridge because of the damaged nozzle an error message will be displayed in the control panel of the printer
- Hold the ink nozzle of the cartridge facing the printer and tap into the carriage slot and close the cartridge access door
- If the installation is success the printer displays Honest HP ink Cartridges installed message prompts
- Then the printer aligns for the excellent print quality and prints an alignment page.
HP Envy 4501 printer Setup - Alignment Page
- The alignment page is a page that enables the printer to automatically adjust the alignment of the ink cartridges
- After successfully packing the ink cartridges the alignment page will be printed which will be used by the printer for optimized printing results.
- To finish the alignment scan the alignment page. Scan the page by pressing OK to the control panel.
- Your printer will scan and align, after getting aligned you will get a message. if aligned successfully, alignment is finished or alignment failed message will display.
- If anything goes wrong get details from 123.hp.com/envy4501 or 123.hp.com/setup 4501 for further details related to the envy 4501 printers. After obtaining the success message touch finished, we are done with the alignment of the printer
123.hp.com/envy4501 - Troubleshoot Duplex Printing
Troubleshoot double-sided printing issue by initially assuring the automatic duplexing option in the control panel of the PC that linked to the HP envy 4501. On the PC go to the control panel and then to devices and drivers. Right-click on the printer symbol and choose printer properties.
Then click the device setting tab and choose automatic double-sided printing. And save the changes by clicking OK. For further knowledge do visit 123.hp.com/envy4501 and enter your printer type and model name to solve any issues
We are an established third-party technical support team of 123.hp.com/setup for hp printer scan support, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.