Features of HP Envy 4511 Printer Setup
The HP envy 4511 printer is a wireless and color printer. The envy printers are inkjet printers and give high-quality pictures with borderless printing. This HP envy 4511 printer is easy to use and at the same time gives extraordinary output. It also has an SD card slot and can print direct wireless print too. Make sure to download the printer software and device chauffeur from the 123.hp.com/envy4511
123.hp.com/envy4511 - Install And Setup
- First, take the printer box and remove all the packing materials then, set aside the guide books and driver installation CD for the printer.
- Next, download the upgraded version of the HP envy 4511 setup printer 123.hp.com/envy4511.
- Start to peel the tape to remove all the packaging lid around the printer to prevent any cartridge jam in the future and take out the printer.
- Then take out the power cord and attach the one end directly to the wall outlet to prevent any power issues and the other end to the printer.
- Presently power ON the printer and set the country, date, and time. Then install ink cartridges of black and tri-color on the suitable slot in the access ink area.
- After initializing the ink cartridges the printer prompts to load paper. Then load a stack of paper in the input plate of the printer by adjusting the paper guide
- Next the alignment page prints. Now scan the alignment page and touch done when the success message is prompted.
123.hp.com/envy4511 - Replacing Cartridge
- Start the printer and pull out the input plate and load it with paper and slide it into the input plate
- Then open the cartridge entrance door by lifting the cutouts on the edges of the printer. Directly the carriage moves to the access area and waits for some time so the carriage stops moving.
- Locate the cartridge you want to replace and open the cartridge cover and remove the cartridge.
- Instant ink cartridges are larger than common ink cartridges. Unpack the cartridges and take out the cartridges
- After registering the printer 123.hp.com/setup 4511 and subscribing to the instant ink plan, the ink cartridges are sent automatically to the home address.
- Then pull the tab in the cartridge to make sure not to press the electrical contacts and ink nozzle. The printer cannot identify the ink cartridge if the chip is damaged.
- If there is any issue with the ink cartridge because of the damaged nozzle an error message will be shown in the control panel of the printer
- Hold the ink nozzle of the cartridge facing the printer and tap into the carriage slot and close the cartridge access door
- If the installation is successful the printer shows Genuine HP ink Cartridges installed message prompts.
- Then the printer aligns for the excellent print quality and prints an alignment page.
123.hp.com/envy4511 - Alignment Page
- The alignment page is a page that permits the printer to automatically adjust the alignment of the ink cartridges
- Next, successfully loading the ink cartridges the alignment page will be printed which will be used by the printer for optimized printing results.
- To finish the alignment scan the alignment page. Scan the page by pressing OK on the control panel.
- Your printer will scan and align, after getting aligned you will get a message. If aligned successfully alignment is finished or alignment failed message will display.
- If anything goes wrong obtain details from 123.hp.com/envy4511 or 123.hp.com/setup 4511 for further details linked to the envy 4511 printers. After obtaining the success message press finish, we are done with the alignment of the printer
Steps To Fix Printer Network Connection Issues
- Initially restart the printer, router, and PC if the issue prevails follow the below steps.
- Fix the firewall of your PC to permit any installation or download from the 123.hp.com/envy4511 HP. The firewall may prevent the printer from entering the PC.
- Remove any metal objects or blocks between the router and the printer and ensure no radioactive devices are in the way.
- For the Apple device first, verify if the router supports Bonjour setting.
- This setting is a must for the Apple devices to communicate with the network. Then check if the LED light near the wireless icon is steady and also check the printer has the same network as the PC.
- Next, verify the IP address if the IP address does not match your network, enter the valid IP address printers control panel
- Keep the printer, and the router within the range because the greater the space weaker the signals which can also cause the network connection issue in the HP envy 4511 printers.
123.hp.com/envy4511 - Photos Printing From Memory Card
Initially insert the memory card into the memory card slot of the HP envy 4511 printers. Press the photo menu in the display to view the photo menu. Then touch the view & print option to print the photo. Select the photo and set the number of photos. Next, the photos can be edited before printing. Then preview the photo to adjust the layout and press print.
Duplex Printing In HP Envy 4511
- The duplex printing property of the envy printer can cut off the usage of paper, time, and electricity. Download the printer software and driver required for printing from 123.hp.com/envy4511 or 123.hp.com/setup 4511.
- First, open the document to be printed, then click print presently, select the printer name, and change the printer properties to set preferences. Next in the printing shortcut tab select “Print on both sides” or “two-sided printing”.
- Selecting Flip on the long border option creates a booklet-style printout whereas Flip on the short edge creates tablet-style printouts.
- For iOS devices open the document to print on the Mac PC. Verify the printer has paper in the paper tray for the print job.
- Then tap File in the top left corner and presently click print, the print dialogue box will open.
- In that choose your printer name from the Printer dropdown menu, Then click show details at the bottom of the screen, if the screen contains a two-sided printing option then your printer has duplex compatibility. Finally, select the two-sided printing checkbox and tap print.
We are an established third-party technical support team of 123.hp.com/setup for hp printer scan support, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are an independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.