123.hp.com/envy5535 - Hp Envy 5535 Printer Installation Setup
The HP envy 5535 printer is a wireless and color printer. The envy printers are inkjet printers and give high-quality pictures with borderless printing. This HP envy 5535 printer is simple to use and at the same time gives extraordinary output. It also has an SD card slot and can print direct wireless print too. Ensure to download the printer software and device drivers from the 123.hp.com/envy5535
123.hp.com/envy5535 - Install And Setup
- First, take the printer box and remove all the packing materials then set aside the instructions book and driver installation CD for the printer
- Next, download the upgraded version of the HP envy 5535 printer 123.hp.com/envy5535.
- Begin to peel the tape to remove all the packaging cover around the printer to prevent any cartridge jam in the future and take out the printer.
- Then take out the power cord and connect one end directly to the wall outlet to prevent any power problems and the other end to the printer.
- Presently power ON the printer and set the country, date, and time. Then install ink cartridges the black and tri-color on the appropriate slot in the entrance ink area.
- After initializing the ink cartridges the printer initiates to load paper. Then load a stack of paper in the input tray of the printer by adjusting the paper guide
- Next, the alignment page is printed. Presently scan the alignment page and press Done when the success message is prompted.
123.hp.com/envy5535 - Replacing Cartridge
- Start the printer and pull out the input plate and load it with paper and slide it into the input plate
- Then open the cartridge entrance door by lifting the cutouts on the borders of the printer. Presently the carriage moves to the access area and waits for some time so the carriage stops moving.
- Locate the cartridges you want to replace and open the cartridge cover and remove the cartridge.
- Instant ink cartridges are larger than common ink cartridges. Unpack the cartridges and take out the cartridges.
- After registering the printer 123.hp.com/setup 5535 and subscribing to the instant ink plan, the ink cartridges are sent automatically to the home address.
- Then pull the tab in the cartridge to make sure not to press the electrical contacts and ink nozzle. The printer cannot recognize the ink cartridge if the chip is damaged.
- If there is any issue with the ink cartridge because of the damaged nozzle an error message will be displayed in the control panel of the printers.
HP Envy 5535 Printer Drivers Download and Software
HP Envy 5535 Driver Download for Windows
- Initially switch on the printer and go to 123.hp.com/envy5535. Then select Software and Drivers in the menu bar.
- And select Printer, then type the printer name along with the service number. Now tap Submit.
- After reviewing the OS and driver details you have to tap download. Then open the .exe file downloaded.
- And double-tap to open the downloaded file. Simply follow the on-screen guidance of the installer to finish the driver installation process.
HP Envy 5535 Driver Download for Mac
- Initially navigate to 123.hp.com/envy5535. Then on the homepage tap Drivers and Downloads.
- And select the suitable Operating System. Find the driver setup you want to download.
- Now click Download and click Save. Next, open the downloaded .dmg file to start the installation process.
- You can install using three methods as Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection, and through the USB Connection process
Steps To Fix Printer Network Connection Issues
- Initially restart the printer, router, and PC if the issue prevails follow the below steps.
- Set the firewall of your PC to enable any installation from 123.hp.com/envy5535 HP. The firewall may prevent the printer from entering the PC.
- Remove any metal objects or blocks between the router and the printer and assure no radioactive devices are in the path.
- For Apple devices first, verify if the router supports the setting.
- This setting is a must for the Apple devices to communicate with the network. Then verify if the LED light near the wireless icon is steady and also check the printer has the same network as the computer.
- Next, verify the IP address if the IP address does not match your network, type the valid IP address printers control panel
- Keep the printer and the router within the range because the greater the distance weaker the signals which can also cause the network link problem in the HP envy 5535 printers.
- Before starting the wireless network setup know the network name, network password, and a PC attached to the wireless network.
- After switching ON the printer press the wireless switch in the control panel of the printer and touch the settings in the control panel display
- Then follow the guidance prompted on the screen to finish the process.
- Go the 123.hp.com/envy5535 in the browser of your PC and enter the printer model name and number to download the printer driver and software
- Presently run the package from the download and finish the connection setup by following the instruction on the screen.
- Lastly, register your printer to activate and know about the latest product support alerts.
IN MAC OS
- Initially prepare the network connection, network password, and SSID. Keep the printer and the computer near each other.
- The process is similar to Windows, downloading the HP envy 5535 printer software and making sure the printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- After installing the launch software the HP utility software opens. HP is suggested to use the broadband service.
- Next, select the name of the printer in the below list and the printer must have Bonjour. Bonjour is a multicasting network protocol used by iOS devices.
- This protocol must be supported by the router so that the Mac PC and the printer can communicate easily in the connected active network
- Now add the printer to the network by pressing the wireless icon in the HP envy 5535 printer.
- Then tap to continue and make sure to follow all the instruction that is prompted on the screen and finish the driver installation process
123.hp.com/envy5535 - Photos Printing From Memory Card
Initially insert the memory card into the memory card slot of the HP envy 5535 printers. Touch the picture menu in the display to view the picture menu. Then touch the view & print option to print the picture. Select the picture and set the number of photos. Next, the pictures can be edited before printing. Then preview the picture to adjust the layout and touch print.
How to Troubleshoot Duplex Printing on 123 hp envy 5535 ?
- Troubleshoot double-sided printing problems by initially assuring the automatic duplexing option in the control panel of the computer that is attached to the HP envy 5535. On the PC go to the control panel and then to devices and drivers. Right-click on the printer symbol and choose printer properties.
- Then tap the device setting tab and choose automatic double-sided printing. And save the changes by tapping OK. For further knowledge do visit 123.hp.com/envy5535 and enter your printer type and model name to solve any problems
We are an established third-party technical support team of 123.hp.com/setup for hp printer scan support, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.