123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer Scan to computer Setup
123 hp envy 5540 scan to computer
By using 123 HP Envy 5540 Scan to Computer you can scan documents, photos and other paper types’ documents easily. Envy 5540 scan help you can get genuine scanning.
After scanning to a computer is enabled you can start scanning. The user has the choice to start scanning from the printer display or can choose from the printer software on available computer.
The scanning functions are only available for the users who have installed the 123 HP printer software.
123 HP Envy 5540 scan for computer
To scan to computer, you have to installed the HP recommended printer software in your computer system. Your printer and your computer must be connected and they must be switched on.
Using 123 HP Envy scan for computer on your Windows computer, then you must be careful regarding the printer software, it has to be running prior to your scanning process.
123 HP Envy 5540 Scan to Computer Windows
Envy 5540 Scan to computer feature comes enabled, which is a default factory setting. But sometimes these features get disabled so to allow it again, you have it to follow the given instructions.
Now, according to your Windows operating system follow the instructions given below
hp Envy 5540 Scan to Computer Setup for Windows 8.1
- Click on the start icon.
- Now select the printer name.
- Click on the benefits.
Scan to Computer setup for Windows 8
- Go to the start icon
- Right click on the empty area
- Now click on all apps on your application bar
- Then select the printer name
- Click on the utilities
scan to computer setup for Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Go to the start screen
- Select all programs
- Click on HP
- Then select 123 HP Envy 5540 printer.
- Now select manage scan for computer.
- Then click on ENABLE.
To scan a document to a file in Windows.
- Load your original document into your document feeder or load the original print site down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Then double click on your printer icon.
- If you are using Windows 8.1 click on the start screen and select printer name
- If you are using Windows, right click on the start screen, select all apps and then select the printer name
- If you are using Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP, click start icon on your desktop, go to all programs then click on HP now click the folder for the printer and then select the icon with printer name.
- Now click on scan a document in the printer software.
- Then choose the type of scan and click scan.
- Now choose to save as PDF to save documents as PDF file you can choose save as JPEG to save the document as an image file.
123 HP Envy 5540 Scan to Computer Mac OS X
- Open HP scan from the applications.
- Now you have to choose the type of scan profile you want.
- Follow the settings instructions on the screen.
- Alter the scan settings according to your requirement as image file type, scan resolution and contrast levels.
- Now scan to the network folders and cloud drives
- Now you have to adjust images before scanning and also have a preview.
- Then click on scan.
123.Hp.com/Envy 5540 Printer Customer Care No
123 HP ENVY 5540 PRINTER RELATED SETUPS
123.Hp.com Envy 5540 printer Software Download
123 Hp com Envy 5540 printer Scan to Email
123 Hp ENVY 5540 Printer Scan with Webscan
We are established third party technical support team for HPSCANS.COM for dj printer, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.