HP ENVY 5055 SETUP
HP Envy 5055 setup
HP Envy5055 Printer First Time Setup
HP com Envy 5055 Installation
HP Envy 5055 setup – Printed Related scan Setup
HP ENVY 5055 PRINTER SETUP - Guidance
HP Envy 5055 setup printer for the first time, remove the HP Envy 5055 printer from the package and remove the packaging material from the box. Remove the tapes and stickers from the control panel. Connect the printer to the electrical outlet using the power cord and load the documents in the input tray and install the driver software.
HP Envy 5055 Printer First-Time Installation
- Take the hp envy 5055 printers out of the box and remove “unwanted packaging materials.”
- “Clear” all the tapes and the sticker on the control panel.
- Keep the printer handles on either side and remove the “color cartridge” from its location.
- After removing all package materials, “close” the “ink cartridge door.
- Remove packing tapes on the tray to the outside.
- Slowly move the input plate in until it taps in a vacuum.
- “Plug” one end on the back of the printing press and another end on the power supply.
- To activate the hp envy 5055 setup printer “press” the “power button.”
- “Open” and set your correct preferences in the control panel.
- Attach ink cartridges and connect to a fast network link.
- “Download” and install the hp envy 5055 drivers in your input tray, “Load File,” and try printing your printer 123.hp.com/Envy5055.
HP Envy 5055 setup Printer Services
Check out the HP support page and enter HP envy 5055 Setup in the search box and press the search icon. Tap the user guides ‘choice and pick from the download list your language. After verifying your language, select the appropriate guide from the three user manuals. Click the name and read or download it online.
HP ENVY 5055 Printer Driver Setup
Open your web browser and browse your website support for HP. Key your model printer into the search box as HP Envy 5055 and press the Enter key. Tap the User Guides tab, and three styles of manuals will be displayed, including the Reference, User, and HP Envy 5055 Setup Guide. To access your text, pick and tap it.
HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridge Assistance
Unpack the ink cartridges out of the package and remove the plastic tapes and open the access door to the cartridge, then place the ink cartridges in HP ENVY 5055 ink cartridge box.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge in HP Envy 5055 Printer?
- Switch to your HP envy 5055 printer and load blank papers in the input tray.
- Hold on the sides of the printer and lift the access door to the ink cartridges until it clicks in place.
- Wait a while until the carriage remains silent and idle.
- Lift the slotted lid of the ink cartridge and remove it from the slot.
- Unpack the new cartridge out of the package and be careful to touch only the black plastic on the cartridge.
- Remove the plastic tape and place the ink cartridge with the nozzles in the direction of the printer.
- Install the other cartridges in the same way and remove the output tray.
- Wait for the 123 HP envy 5055 printers to print the alignment page.
How to Change ink on HP Envy5055 Printer?
- Take out of the hp Envy 5055 printer the empty ink cartridges.
- “Buy” new inks from a reputable dealer or a distributor.
- Cover your hands with a plastic handle and wash them with a syringe.
- Read the manual for more information on refilling.
- Inject the ink and remove the stitching tape over the refill opening.
- Via the refill tube, slowly inject the ink, and cover it with a film.
- The fast injection can lead to the formation of bubbles and reduce print quality.
- Do the same method to replenish the other colors and refill the ink cartridges.
HP Envy 5055 PRINTER RELATED SETUPS
Connect your HP COM ENVY 5055 printer and computer to the network connection using the name and password of the network, then download and install software on your driver.
HP Envy 5055 setup for Wireless connection
- Collect the network name and password to connect to.
- Place the hp envy 5055 printers into the network link range of the router.
- “Touch” the home screen Wireless button. “Press”
- “Click” on a Wireless Configuration Wizard and then on the Configuration button.
- Check the network access and display a list of results for the printer within its range.
- Enter the name of your network and password if your network isn’t identified by the printer.
- Choose the security key for your network and tap the Finished option.
- “Click” to go back home to the OK option.
- Download HP’s website driver app.
- Follow the instructions on-screen and complete the driver program installation.
HP Envy 5055 Wifi Direct Guidance
- Check for your DIRECT printer in the name (e.g. DIRECT-72- 123 HP Envy 5055).
- Click Attach System not.
- Ensure the printer is working. If the machine shows “Open your printer’s WPS Button,” see your Button on the hp Envy 5055 Setup printer.
- Enter the Next choice PIN and press it.
- Open the print and tap File document and then Print option.
- Set the correct print settings and confirm your file by printing the option.
- Switch the hp Envy 5055 setup printer and machine on.
- Connect the ink cartridge and load paper on the input tray.
- “Access” the Computers and Printer printer list.
- Tap the Add a Printer option and select Display Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
How to Connect hp envy 5055 Setup to Computer?
- Make sure your printer and machine are switched on hp envy 5055 setups.
- Turn on your broadband internet router to serve an impeccable network connection.
- Tap your printer’s WPS button and make sure your HP printer is connected to the network.
- Use a USB cable to connect your hp Envy 5055 printer and device.
- Find Windows devices and press Printers & Scanners.
- To find your printer identified, tap Add Printer or Scanner choice.
- From the list of printers available select and click on your hp Envy5055 printer and tap on the next option to add to your computer.
- Upon the network link, download the driver program from the HP site.
- Enable the hp envy 5055 driver software according to the on-screen instructions.
- Open your file and click Print to print your file in the File menu.
HP Envy 5055 AirPrint Setup
AirPrint is a handheld printing solution that can be printed with the HP Envy 5055 Setup printer using the active network link on iPad, iPhone, or iPod.
- Turn on your HP Envy 5055 Setup Printer and your computer.
- Connect your HP ENVY 5055 Setup printer and your iOS to an active internet connection.
- Place a pile of blank sheets in the input tray and ensure proper installation of the cartridge.
- Open the file you want to print and click the Share icon.
- Click the Print option or the Print icon.
- Tap the option Select Printer in the “Printer Option” menu.
- Find your 123.hp.com/Envy 5055 printer in the search list and select the Options menu to change other print-related settings.
- After setting up all the print options, click the Print option.
HP Envy 5055 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a cloud-based security service. You can print from anywhere with the HP Envy5055 printer with an active Internet connection by simply emailing the file that you need to print.
- Switch on the hp envy 5055 printers and place the documents in the input tray.
- Verify and ensure the ink cartridges are correctly installed.
- Link your printer and machine HP Envy5055 to a fast internet connection.
- On the Printer control panel, press the HP ePrint button.
- Tap Setup and follow the on-screen instructions to enable web services.
- Click Print or Print Info to search or print out the printer email address on the control panel.
- Add the text in an email as an attachment.
- Send the mail to the e-mail address of the Printer and find prints automatically from the HP Envy 5055 printer.
HP ENVY 5055 Printer Cloudprint Setup
You can print photos or documents easily and securely by using the Google Cloud print service using any network-connected device.
- Open your computer with the Google Chrome browser and sign up for your Google account.
- Key in the address bar as chrome:/devices and click Enter.
- The print system linked to the network is located in Google Cloud Print.
- Register and print a confirmation page on your computer.
- Click the Print button ON HP ENVY 5055 SETUP to print the file you want to print, and click on the file menu.
- Set up your Google Cloud Print mobile device or computer.
- Power your HP Envy 5055 printer and load the input tray papers.
- Mount ink cartridges and ink rates correctly test and confirm.
123.hp.com/Envy5055 PRINTER RELATED SETUPS
HP ENVY 5055 printer Scan to Email
Hp Envy 5055 Scan to Computer
HP Envy5055 Printer Scan with Webscan
We are an established third-party technical support team for HPSCANS.COM for dj printer, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are an independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.