HP Envy 7645 Printer Connection Error
While trying to scan if the connection or communication error occurs there might be a network issue, failure of software installation or the printer is in an error state.
HP ENVY 7645 Network scanner connection error:
Communication or connection error displays when the computer or the scanner is not found. Follow these steps to resolve the issue.
- First, check whether the issue is related to printing.
- Next, Restart the device and then check the settings of the driver scan.
- Then, Check the connection status of the network and printer.
- Now, Run the print and doctor scan.
- Next, Uninstall the printer software.
- Then, Reinstall the HP software.
- And, Check the settings of windows image acquisition.
- At last, Disable the firewall software temporarily.
HP Envy 7645 USB scanner connection error:
When there is an error in the USB connection, follow the steps to resolve the issues
- First, Restart the computer and printer.
- Check the USB connection.
- Now, Run the print and scan doctor.
- Then, Uninstall the printer software.
- Check for installed printer devices.
- Now, Reinstall the HP software.
- At last, Check Windows Image acquisition settings.
CONTACT US: HPSCANS PRINTER TECHNICIAN