123.hp.com/oj4650 setup - hp Officejet 4650 setup
hp Officejet 4650 setup – First Time Setup
Hp Officejet 4650 Printer Scanner Setup
123.Hp.com/oj4650 Printer Scanner Setup & Install
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Scanner Related Setup
123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer to load paper
hp Officejet 4650 setup for printer wifi
Hp Officejet 4650 setup - 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Scanner Setup
hp OfficeJet 4650 is a multifunctional brighter with a combination of “cheap price tag” and “excellent print quality”. As for the cheap price tag, the printer comes with a very responsive monochrome LED touch screen that allows you to access all the features of the printer from the screen. The printer also supports various printing capabilities. To access them, you need to download the software drivers from the hp Officejet 4650 setup or 123.hp.com/oj4650. This page will help you set up your hp officejet 4650 in 5 easy steps. Here are some specifications of your printer to get you started.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Initial Setup
- The bottom of the printer has a power port on the bottom of the plate in the center and three ports on the right side of the sheet in the upper right corner of the back of your hp Officejet 4650.
- The first one is a USB port, the last two are fax ports and it helps you set up your printer to send faxes. To start your printer you first need to turn it on.
- Then, follow the steps below to run and launch your hp Officejet 4650.
- First, take the power card that you originally set aside and plug one end of the power slot into the back.
- Next, insert the back end directly into the wall outlet without using the power strip to avoid any electrical issues.
- Now, switch the printer over the power button and wait until the printer is silent.
- Then, scroll through the list of languages and select your preferred language.
- Now, tap Yes to confirm your language.
- Finally, set the date on your printer and press Next to continue the process.
- Your printer’s control panel now asks you to install ink cartridges from the hp Officejet 4650 setup or 123.hp.com/oj4650 as one of the prerequisites for installing software drivers.
123.hp.com/oj4650 printer connectivity setup
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz), Wired USB 2.0, Ethernet (Not Available )
- Mobile Printing:ePrint, AirPrint, HP Smart App, ePrint App
- Paper Input Tray:60 sheets
- Paper Output Tray: 25 sheets
- Double-sided Printing: Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder: 35 pages Print speed: 20 ppm
- Print speed (color): 16 ppm
- hp Officejet 4650 setup
- HP Officejet 4650 Printer Unboxing
- First, remove the tape that protects your printer’s cardboard box and open the cardboard lid.
- Then, reserve the installation CD and the Setup Wizard. You can use this installation CD to install software instead of downloading drivers from hp Officejet 4650 setup or 123.hp.com/oj4650.
- Now, tilt the box and lay it on the hard surface
- Then, remove the styrofoam cups on the outside of the box and on both sides of the printer using the handles of the transparent bag containing the printer.
- Now, peel the blue tapes on the printer surface.
- Next, open the scanner lid and check the packaging materials.
- Then, open the ink cartridge access area and remove any packaging materials.
- Next, close the ink cartridges access area.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Ink cartridges Installation
- To install ink cartridges on your hp Officejet 4650, follow the steps given below
- First, open the ink cart access area by opening the paper tray and the flap behind it.
- Now, wait until the ink carts reach the center.
- Now, peel the blanket from the bullets.
- Then, remove the exposed envelopes in the copper color contact.
- To install the ink cartridges, push the ink cartridge slot according to color.
- Similarly, insert the other ink into the remaining slot.
- Next, the printer prompts you to load unused papers onto the tray so that you can download and install the software driver from 123.hp.com/oj4650.
HP OfficeJet 4650 setup - Loading Unused paper
- First, turn off your hp Officejet 4650 printer so that the rear part of it faces you and exits the paper input tray.
- Next, pull out the paper-wide guides to each other.
- Then, align the paper layer with the hard surface and insert the paper layer onto the paper tray.
- Now, adjust the paper width guides to touch the edges of the paper.
- Next, reboot the hp Officejet 4650 printer, open the paper release tray, and the extension.
- Now, wait for the paper to print an alignment page.
- Then, align your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer to where the ink is sprayed on paper for better output print quality.
- Now, the alignment page is printed, and it needs to be scanned.
- Next, open the scanner glass lid and place the alignment side print on the scanner glass and close the scanner glass lid.
- Finally, touch OK so that the hp Officejet 4650 printer scans the alignment page.
- This completes the renovation process. You can now connect your HP Officejet 4650 printer to the Internet so you can download software drivers from the hp Officejet 4650 setup or 123.hp.com/oj4650.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver Installation
- First, replace your hp Officejet 4650 printer and computer. Make sure they are connected to the same wireless network.
- Now, open a browser on your computer and go to 123.hp.com/oj4650.
- Next, enter “hp Officejet 4650 All-in-One Printer” in the website’s search bar and press Search
- Now, click the download button and wait for the software download to finish.
- Open the software from the browser download bar and allow the Windows user account control to make changes to the system if necessary.
- Finally, accept HP’s terms and conditions and follow the on-screen instructions to install software drivers.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless Setup
- The Wireless Setup Wizard lets you connect your hp Officejet 4650 to the Internet so you can download drivers from hp Officejet 4650 setup or 123.hp.com/oj4650.
- First, if you insert any USB cable into the slot, remove it.
- Then, touch the wireless icon in your printer.
- The wireless screen is displayed.
- Next, touch the settings icon.
- Then, touch the wireless setup guide and wait until the printer shows all the wireless networks in the area.
- Next, enter the password when prompted and wait for the t6he printer to connect to the network.
- If the printer is connected to the network, it will display a successful message. Now, you can download and install the software drivers from 123.hp.com/oj4650.
123.hp.com/oj4650 ePrint service
- Print documents from around the world with HP’s ePrint service. All you need is your printer’s email ID and an active Internet connection. Next, follow the guide below and learn how to set up ePrint services in your printer.
- First, touch the HP ePrint icon from the printer’s home screen.
- Now, tap on the setting to accept HP’s terms and conditions and touch Accept.
- Next, let the printer automatically install software updates from the Printer Update Options screen.
- Once the printer is connected to the Internet, it automatically prints an information sheet.
- Then, follow the instructions on the sheet to complete the installation process.
- The ePrint service can only be set up if your software drivers are installed from hp Officejet 4650 setup or 123.hp.com/oj4650.
HP Officejet 4650 setup Clearing Paper Jam
- First, clear the paper jam issues from your paper input tray. Then, gently pull the paper from the input tray.
- Next, clear the paper jam from the paper release tray. Now, gently pull the paper out of the paper release tray. Touch OK to continue the current print job.
- Then, turn off the hp Officejet 4650 printer power button and turn off your hp Officejet 4650 printer to face it. Now, open up the area that accesses the ink cartridges and push the bullets to the extreme end.
- Then, turn off the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer power button and turn off your 123 hp 4650 printers to face it. Now, open up the area that accesses the ink cartridges and push the bullets to the extreme end.
- Next, gently remove the paper from the ink cartridges path.
123 Hp Officejet 4650 Printer Related setup
Hp Officejet 4650 Scan to Email
HP Officejet 4650 Scan to Computer
123.hp.Com/oj4650 printer Scan with Webscan
We are established third party technical support team for hpscans.com, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.