123.Hp.Com/OJ5255 Printer Scan To Email Setup
Hp Officejet 5255 Printer Scan To Email
Steps for Hp.Com/oj5255 printer Scan To Email
Hp.Com/Oj5255 printer Related Setup
Hp OJ 5255 Printer Scanner Scan To Email Setup
In hp oficejet 5255 Printer scanner have a special features, especially (scan to email), if you have trouble to scanning to email. Don’t worry, we provide the support for scan to email, follow the instruction given below.
HP.Com/Officejet5255 Printer Scan To Email Steps
- Initially load your document in the document feeder of your hp officejet 5255 Printer scanner model. The original document are placed over the scanner glass, Now scan a document.
- Choose the device (hp.com/setup 5255 printer) that you want to scan to. If your scan connected with different devices
- The scanned document are displayed in device, it should be saved as which type of file you want example: save as PDF or save as JPEG file.
- If you choose save as PDF for your document, it will saved in PDF file or if you choose save as JPEG, it will be saved in JPEG format. Especially JPEG file format is probabely used for photographs.
- Then selecting OK.
- You are saved PDF document or JPEG will be saved in your computer hard drive. It can be easily access by you as a document or photo file, whenever you need.
- Now you can scan to a file and email, now you login to your email account.
- After login into your email account you need to tap on create a new message.
- Tap on the attachment icon, in the compose email window. It present down side of the window.
- If you tap on the attachment icon, it enable you to link or insert a file from the hard drive on your computer.
- Search to the location on saved your scan file.
- Tap on that searched file to select it.
- Attache to your email.
- Insert the email address of receiver.
- Tap send.
Hp.Com/OJ5255 Printer Related Setup
We are established third party technical support team for hp.com/setup for hpscans.com, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.