123.Hp.Com/OJ5255 Printer Scan To Email Setup
Hp Officejet 5255 Printer Scan To Email
Steps for Hp.Com/oj5255 printer Scan To Email
Hp.Com/Oj5255 printer Related Setup
HP Officejet 5255 Printer Scanner Scan To Email Setup
In hp Officejet 5255 Printer scanner has special features, especially (scan to email), if you have trouble scanning to email. Don’t worry, we provide the support for Printer scan to email, follow the instruction given below.
HP.Com/Officejet5255 Printer Scan To Email Steps
- Initially load your document in the document feeder of your hp Officejet 5255 Printer scanner model. The original document is placed over the scanner glass, Now scan a document.
- Choose the device (hp.com/setup 5255 printer) that you want to scan to email. If your scan is connected with different devices
- The scanned document is displayed on the device, it should be saved as which type of file you want example: save as PDF or save as JPEG file.
- If you choose to save it as a PDF for your document, it will saved in PDF file or if you choose to save it as JPEG, it will be saved in JPEG format. Especially JPEG file format is probably used for photographs.
- Then selecting OK.
- You are saved PDF document or JPEG will be saved on your computer hard drive. It can be easily accessed by you as a document or photo file, whenever you need it.
- Now you can scan to email and a file, now you login to your email account.
- After login into your email account, you need to tap on creating a new message.
- Tap on the attachment icon, in the compose email window. It present the downside of the window.
- If you tap on the attachment icon, it enable you to link or insert a file from the hard drive on your computer.
- Search to the location on saved your scan file.
- Tap on that searched file to select it.
- Attached to your email.
- Insert the email address of the receiver.
- Tap send.
Hp.Com/OJ5255 Printer Related Setup
We are an established third-party technical support team for hp.com/setup for hpscans.com, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.