Enable Webscan with EWS – Embedded web service
Printers – Using the Printer Embedded Web Server (EWS) :
This document is for network-capable printers & Wi-Fi Direct printers.
The Embedded Web Server (EWS) is a printer homepage accessed through a web browser for managing settings, getting updates, and performing maintenance tasks.
- There are many ways to open the printer homepage:
For printers connected to a local network: get the printer information processing address, the distinctive number allotted to the printer on the network, and enter it into an internet browser address bar.
- Use the smart app: offered through the printer settings within the smart app on your pc or mobile device.
- Connect to the 123 hp printer with Wi-Fi Direct: set up with a direct wireless connection to the printer, and so enter the IP address 192.168.223.1 into an internet browser address bar.
Select your preferred technique for elaborated steps to open the printer homepage.
Use the IP address (network-connected printers):
If your printer is connected to the native network, get the IP address, then kind it into the browser on a device to open the printer homepage.
1. ensure your printer is connected to the same network as your pc or mobile device.
2. Acquire the printer’s IP address.
• Printers with a touchscreen control panel: realize the IP address within the Wireless menu or in settings.
Printers without a touchscreen control panel: Print a network configuration page to obtain the IP address. For many models, press the Wireless and Information buttons to print the report.
- Type the IP address into the web browser address line, and then tap Enter.
If a website security certificate displays, click Continue to open the printer homepage.
Use the printer Smart app
Access the printer homepage through the settings menu in printer Smart.
- check that your devices like laptop or mobile device or alternative devices are connected to the network you wish to line up the printer on.
- transfer and install the printer sensible app from 123.hp.com (Android, iOS, macOS) or HP sensible for Windows 10, 8.1 – Microsoft Store (in English).
- Place the printer on the purpose of the router and to your device.
- Open the smart app, then follow the instructions to add your 123 HP
- From the Home screen, click or tap the 123 P. printer device name.
- Scroll down the list of settings to select advanced Settings or Printer Home Page (EWS).
- If a web site security certificate displays, tap still open the printer homepage.
Connect Wi-Fi Direct with a printer
Use a wi-fi direct wireless connection to your printer as per manual to access the printer homepage on your device.
1. Place the printer near your device.
2. switch on the printer and make sure ink cartridges are installed properly and paper is placed within the receptacle.
3. Get the Wi-Fi Direct printer name (Example: DIRECT-72-HP Deskjet ####, Officejet pro ####) and password.
- Printers with a control panel display: touch the Wi-Fi Direct icon or open the Wi-Fi Direct settings menu to induce the name and password.
- Printers while not a bearing panel display: Press the information button to print a report that lists the name and password. If these directions don’t apply to your printer, move to Printing with Wi-Fi Direct for more data and options.
- On your PC or mobile device, open the Wi-Fi or wireless settings to view the list of accessible wireless networks.
- Choose your Wi-Fi Direct printer name from the list of networks, and then enter the password to attach to the printer.
- In an application program, type 168.223.1 into the address bar.
- If an internet site security certificate displays, click continue to open the printer homepage.
- Reconnect to your native-Fi network when making any changes.