HP Tango X smart home printer connected with wireless network
The HP Tango X can be linked via the HP Smart App to a Wi-Fi network. Download and launch this connection-compatible application.
- Turn on your mobile and your printer.
- Test if Bluetooth is available on Android.
- Download the Google Play Store HP Smart App for Android Devices.
- Download the HP Smart App on the screen of your smartphone.
- Click the Wireless button on the display panel of the printer. Search for a blue light.
- Launch the HP Smart App and press the Plus button.
- By selecting the Add Printer option, add your Tango X series to the list.
- View the list of available network printers.
- Choose your printer, HP Tango X. The title includes HP-Setup-> 1F Tango X.
- Go to the on-screen instructions and enter the code in the network.