HP SMART APP setting for Hp Tango X Smart Home Printer
- Open the HP Smart application. The HP Smart app can be used to print, scan, copy and fix problems.
- Choose the Scan option. Tap the button of the Camera.
- Place in front of the camera a file, text or picture.
- To capture an image, click or tap the round button at the bottom of the screen.
- If needed, change boundaries. Confirm changes and press the button Apply.
- You can also alter other print settings. To add more documents or photos, click Add Pages option.
- Double-click Edit, switch, change contrast, saturation, luminosity, or angle choice to rotate.
- Choose the form of folder and save the changes. Tap on the button Save.
- Click the Sharing icon if you want to sharing your message, photo, or documents.
- It sounds very exciting to learn that Tango X printers can scan from your Android or iOS phone.
- Open the HP SMART APP software.
- If you need to change to a different printer, click the Plus button. A new printer can be added.
- Choose the Scan option and open your Android screen. Your image or file will be checked with the camera.
- Settings are changed and settings are saved.
How can’t I connect HP Tango X to HP Smart App?
- Test if your HP Tango X printer has the HP Smart App feature.
- Click the Add Printer button to add your printer. If the printer is not available, the HP Smart software will be uninstalled and reinstalled.
- Link the printer to a secure network.
- Make sure you don’t shut off your mobile device while you’re updating.
- The AirPlane mode is important to be disabled on your smartphone.
- See the user manual for further guidance.
CONTACT : HPSCANS.COM printer technician