how to change the settings of your network for HP officejet pro 9015 ?
How to change the settings of your network for HP Officejet Pro 9015?
Use the clear directions given here to view or alter the IP network configurations settings:
- You need to get the IP address to change the network settings.
- To alter IP configuration settings, you can use the HP Device Toolbox.
- Try to print the settings page and locate the IP address.
- If you are using IPv4, your IP will look like xxx.xxx.xxx.
- If you use IPv6, your IP represent xxxx::xxxx: XXXX: XXXX.
- Use the Start button to go to the HP Device Toolbox. Click All Programs and then select HP Settings for the product.
- Click the Networking tab and, if necessary, change the settings.