HP officejet 3830 How to Copy?
- The HP Officejet 3830 Setup Printer gives you a quick copy option from its control panel.
- Before you go to work, change the settings such as tray and paper, copy size, axis thickness and ID card copy in the Copy menu if needed.
- Make sure to load enough media into the printer’s input tray.
- Face the print side in an ATF or scanner class.
- Tap Copy from the Home screen of the Printer Panel.
- Provide the required number of copies in the settings.
- Click begin Black or begin Color to start either a black or color copy.
- Let us know the story of how quickly you were able to make a copy.
HP Officejet 3830 How to Fax?
- Let’s see how to send faxes from the printer’s control panel.
- If this is a document feeder then load the print page up.
- If you are using a scanner glass, place the print side down the front corner of the mirror.
- Click the fax on the home screen of the HP Officejet 3830 Setup Printer Control Panel.
- Click Send Now and Enter Fax Number.
- Enter the fax number using the keyboard, and then click OK.
- Touch the black or color option.
- The printer sends fax if it recognizes the document placed in the feeder or scanner class.