How To Copy For Hp Officejet Pro 9015 ?
How to copy a document for the hp ojpro 9015 printers?
- Turn the HP Printer active after connecting it via a power cord to an energy source.
- Raise the cover of the scanner. Load the object to be tested on the glass of the scanner.
- Lower the scanner cover until the scanner is fixed on the platform.
- Tap Copy or Copy Document on your HP printer control panel’s home screen.
- Change the required configurations according to your preferences.
- Tap the Settings icon in the gear shape to verify and edit sophisticated settings.
- Enable the 2-sided Copying option when copying the two sides of the document is necessary
- Load in an automatic document feeder the documents that must be scanned on both sides.
- If you load the document successfully and set all the basic settings on the printer panel, go back to the main copy screen.
- To begin a copying method, tap Start Black and Start Color and OK by scanning HP Officejet Pro 9015.
For More Details Contact Us: Hpscans.com