How to Print & Fax with hp Envy 7645 Printer ?
How to Print HP Envy 7645?
- Place the file to be scanned on the printer scanner panel.
- Tap Print, Copy or Paste Picture on the printer front board.
- Go to Settings and, if necessary, set copy configurations.
- Tap Start or return to the main screen.
- To start copying your file, click Start Black, Start Color, or OK.
How do I print HP Envy 7645 Printer photos?
- Follow the next steps on how to print images on a Windows machine printer.
- Remove the paper from the printer input tray if any.
- Place in the input tray enough image plates.
- Make sure your HP Envy 7645 configuration printer & computer is connected.
- Right-click the image to print.
- With— > Windows Photo Viewer press Open.
- If required, customize print settings.
- Tap Print, press OK.
How to print HP Envy 7645 fax?
- First, tell your recipient that you send a fax.
- Load the folder you need to fax on the printer’s automatic document feeder (ADF) glass or scanner screen.
- Verify that the printer output tray is filled with correct paper.
- Enter the fax number of the receiver including the area code on the HP Envy 7645 Setup printer control panel.
- To begin sending your file, click the Black, Color, or Send button.
CONTACT US: HPSCANS PRINTER TECHNICIAN