How to print from your iPhone?
We have talked about printing in the past with Airprint software. Users can print photos, documents, email or other websites from their iPhone with any integrated iOS software solution.
- Ensure that you turn on the wireless icon before starting the print job and connect your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 to the Wireless connection network.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone to check whether you are connected to your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer’s same wifi network connection.
- It should be noted that AirPrint cannot support public wifi networks such as cellular data connections (3 G or 4 G), Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Go to the App Store and download the compatible iPhone printing app. Now, the application.
- Press the share button for the app and find the print icon.
- Now Go to the home screen to open the document, photo, email or web page, and choose the share icon. (You click on the Menu otherwise, then touch the Print option). click Print Option after selecting the file.
- You must select the printer from the Printer Options menu.
- Select the Hp officejet 3830 printer you want to use.
- Change any print configuration, specify the number of copies to print and then click Print option to get the work done in print.
When the printing process is complete, the documents or photos can be viewed by double-clicking on the Home button of your iPhone. Go to the center of the 123 hp com oj3830 printer and select the document that was recently printed.