How to Print from Android Phone by oj3830 printer
- The latest version of 123.hp.com/oj3830 Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service must installed on your Android device. These plug-ins can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or any other Android app supplier.
- From your printer’s HP Officejet 3830 system, turn on WiFi Direct
- For printers that come with the control panel, tap the Wifi Direct icon to display the WiFi direct password and name
- For printers who do not have a control panel, press the Info button to start printing a report that gives the WiFi direct password and name.
- If the printer does not come with an info button, press the restart button and press 2 seconds and start printing the WiFi direct password and name.
- Choose Automatic to print without using a password. Select the manual to confirm the print job or use a password.
- Touch Settings > Wi-Fi on your Android device and make sure that is in on mode.
- Open the document or photo that you want to print and print from the application menu. Alternatively, you can use the Share option from an option to send content to the print plugin
- Make sure that the correct printer name is shown as your printer on the print plugin settings screen. If another printer name is displayed, touch the name to show a list of available 123.hp.com/oj3830 printers, and then choose your printer name.
- Touch Print.
CONTACT : Hpscans.com