How to print by using officejet 3830 printer?
- First, choose from which device you want to print from your computer or mobile.
- Check if the device is connected to the network.
- If you want to print from your computer, even a wired connection will do.
- If it comes from mobile, you need a wireless network.
- Open the app on your computer and click the File menu.
- Select the Print option and go to the Printer Properties or Printing Options tab.
- You can change the settings as you wish and return to the Properties window and click the Print tab.
- If it’s from mobile, add your printer name and click Print on the document or image of your choice.
Easy Scanner HP Officejet 3830 Setup
- Place the printed page facing upwards in the document feed.
- If you are using a scanner glass for scanning, place the print side on the front edge of the mirror.
- Click Scan and choose the system name you want to scan.
- Choose the scan type and then click OK.
- Scan even using HP scan software. This application downloads into your computer if you download the full feature driver.
- Create a desktop shortcut for the HP scan and launch it.
- Depending on the options you see to start the scan, click the scan option and follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Check our user manual for more scanning options.
CONTACT : Hpscans.com