HP Envy 4509 Scan
- First, visit the HP customer software and driver downloads page to download the chauffeur and software to enter the model number of your printer.
- Then, choose the download that is next to the full feature driver.
- To connect the printer stick on to the guided setup guidance, select the software to install, and suggest HP scan
- First, close the scanner top after placing the document or the side that has an image printed to the down of the scanner glass.
- Most of the printer models have a scan switch or a scan menu. First, choose your computer name and scan the job type. Once the scanning procedure is finished. Then, Return the computer to open the folder and save the scan, you can view the scan to open the file.
- In case you need additional scan functions or there is no scan switch in your printer proceed with the following steps to scan.
- Search for HP and choose your printer model name from the results to open HP Printer assistant in windows.
- First, choose Scan a document or photo to open an HP scan.
- Next, choose the shortcut which gives the desired file type and resulting action
- Then, follow these steps to handle and save the scans.
- Preview and edit scan: Choose the Show Scan Preview or Show Viewer after scanning to make changes in the scan.
- Change the location of the scan. Choose advanced settings or more, tap destination, and select browse which is next to the save folder, or save location.
- Finally, choose the OK or save icon to save the settings.
Scanning documents or images into the computer
- Install the software and driver visit HP customer support software and driver downloads page and type the printer model. Select the download that next to the full feature driver which is under the Driver-Product Installation software
- Connect the printer stick on the setup guidance and choose the software to install and recommend HP.
- Based on your printer type and features, load your document or image in the scanner glass, document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder.
- Search your HP in windows and choose the printer model name to open HP Printer Assistant and select scan a document or image to open HP scan.
- Now, Select the shortcut that matches the file type and the resulting action that you need and make the essential changes in the right pane, and tap scan
Saving multi-page documents or multiple images as a single PDF file
Ensure that you have Adobe Reader software installed on your PC before saving the numerous pages or images as a PDF file using HP scan software.
- To scan multi-page documents or images into 1 PDF file.
- Save multiple images into one file using PDF document-related shortcuts.
- Resolution settings 300 DPI or lower
- Search HP in windows and to open HP Printer Assistant select the printer model from the results.
- Choose to save as PDF or document to file in the HP scan.
- Then, choose Save if your pages are scanned from the ADF, all the pages are automatically saved into a single page.
- Now, Place the next page or image on the glass and touch the plus switch in the HP scan preview window for scanning the next item. Repeat this process until all pages and images are scanned
- Choose the file name and folder in which you need to save the scan.
How to scan documents to email
Ensure that you have Adobe Reader software installed on your PC before saving multiple pages or images as a PDF file using HP scan software.
- To scan multi-page documents or images into 1 PDF file.
- Using PDF document-related shortcuts save multiple images into one file.
- Resolution settings should be 300 DPI or lower.
- Search HP in windows and to open HP Printer Assistant choose the printer model from the results.
- Select to save as PDF or document to file in the HP scan.
- Now, Select Save if the pages are scanned from the ADF, all the pages are automatically saved into a single page
- I scanned using the scanner glass. Place the next page or image on the glass and touch the plus switch in the HP scan preview window to scan the next item. Repeat this process until all pages and photos are scanned.
- Select Save As type as PDF. Then, select the file name and folder in which you want to save the scan.
How to scan HP Envy 4509 Connection error displays?
If a connection or communication error occurs while trying to scan there might be a network issue, failure of software installation, or the printer is in an error state.
- Network scanner connection error.
Communication or connection error displays when the PC or the scanner is not found. Follow these steps to resolve the problem.
- Now, verify whether the issue is related to printing.
- Then, Restart the device and check the settings of the driver scan.
- Also, verify the connection status of the network and printer.
- Now, Run the print and doctor scan.
- Then, Uninstall the printer software.
- Now, Reinstall the HP software.
- Also, verify the settings of windows image acquisition.
- Finally, Disable the firewall software temporarily.
- USB scanner connection error
Follow these steps to resolve the problems when there is an error in the USB connection.
- Now, Restart the PC and printer.
- To Verify the USB connection.
- Then, Run the print and scan the doctor.
- Now, Uninstall the printer software.
- Also, Verify for installed printer devices.
- Then, Reinstall the HP software.
- Now, Verify Windows Image acquisition settings.
We are an established third-party technical support team of 123.hp.com/setup for hp printer scan support, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are an independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.