How to scan a double side document in hp oj 9015 printer?
Make sure that your HP printer is activated and continue scanning on the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer. Ensure the correct network link on the printer and network velocity. Turn on your laptop and make sure that your computer is linked to the same network of routers. Raise your printer’s lid. Locate your document on the scanner glass. Make sure the paper is properly positioned and lower the deck. Tap the Scan option on the control panel for the printer and wait until the scanning method is complete. After the scanning process is complete, the file is saved as an image in the connected network computer.
How to scan the HP Officejet 9015 printer double-side document?
- Load the scanned document in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Install the complete function driver software that contains HP Scan software on your desktop.
- Open the application HP Scan and click Scan.
- When a fresh window opens on the screen, click on the Show details box.
- Select Document Type and Document Feeder Source.
- Select other preferred alternatives for your document.
- Choose the Scan Both Sides option, then click Continue to scan Double on HP Officejet 9015 printer.
- Now scanning begins with the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- When the printer finishes the first-page scan, an instruction is displayed on the screen.
- Click On to rotate the document without turning the pages inside the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Now, both sides of the document are effectively scanned by scanning on HP Officejet Pro 9015.
- Save the document to your preferred place on the networked computer.