Scan to a computer for hp ojpro 9015 printer:
- connect and activate your printer to a stable outlet.
- Locate the document to be scanned on the scanner or the document feeder and follow the scan process on HP Officejet Pro 9015.
- Connect a high-speed Webscan with your printer.
- Turn on and connect your computer to the same network that your printer is connected to.
- Download the complete HP Scan driver package.
- Set it up on your desktop.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant, then Scan a Document or Photo. Click Scan
- Now the window of the HP Scan software is on the screen.
- Select the Scan shortcut and alter the work settings of the scan.
- To begin scanning the charged document, click the Scan option.
- When the scan is complete, the scanned document thumbnail is automatically displayed on the networked computer
- Change the appearance and select the location of the file to save it on your computer, oj pro 9015 scan to computer detailed setup
For More Details Contact Us: Hpscans.com