How to HP Envy 7645 Printer Scan?
- Make sure that your machine installs the recently released HP Envy 7645 printer program.
- Ensure the printer and device are wired to the same router or access point network.
- Keep the original file or image you want to scan with the automatic document feeder (ADF) of the printer or scanner glass.
- In the bottom left corner of your screen, click Start or Windows menu.
- Type HP in the search bar and pick from the result your HP Envy 7645 Setup printer title.
- Now you can open the HP Printer Assistant app.
- Click Download— > Image or File download.
- Go to the Shortcut Scan tab and configure the scan parameters.
- Tap Scan and begin your report scanning.
CONTACT US: HPSCANS TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM