HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless connection setup
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless setup lets you make printing completely. It is a very good setup that helps you print reports from any wireless Setup-capable device.
- HP wireless printer Setup-capable design, carry forward the steps here to make the wireless printer setup.
- Get the HP Deskjet 2652 wireless Setup name and password of the router before installing a connection.
- Determine the router functions correctly and gives an uninterrupted internet connection.
- Press the HP Deskjet Wireless printer button which is on your printer’s control panel and then wait for the wireless light to flash.
- This determines that the characteristic is switched on correctly.
- Assure to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 wifi to the PC to the same network.
- Install your printer driver when helped by the installer.
- While performing an HP Deskjet wireless printer connection, assure to disconnect any USB cables that are attached to your PC.
- Choose the printer from the Devices and Printers choice on the control panel.
Step to connect HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
The method to perform the wireless direct setup on your HP Deskjet 2652 printer is provided here.
- Ensure your 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer and PC are connected to the same device.
- Moreover, learn that the newest version of the HP Deskjet 2652 driver is installed on your PC. If you are utilizing a smartphone, learn to download the newest version of HP Smart.
- On your iOS device, choose the Print choice from the Share Menu.
- For Android devices, choose the HP Print Service Plugin from Google Play Store. Choose Print from the Device menu if you have a Windows device.
- For Chromebooks, download and install the HP Print for Chrome app from the Chrom Web Store. This allows both Wi-Fi and USB printing.
How To Find HP Deskjet 2652 WPS Pin
The WPS pin of your device supports your Connect HP Deskjet 2652 wifi network seamlessly. It is a reliable service that helps you perform printing completely.
- Take the HP Deskjet 2652 WPS pin of your router.
- Look for a sticker that is stuck at the rear of your printer.
- The WPS pin will be started on the sticker.
- If you want the WPS pin of your printer, hold the Wireless and Resume button of your hp printer.
- A flashing Wireless light denotes that the WPS push button setup is in progress.
- Push the data button within two minutes to connect by WPS.
How To Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi
- Open your printer from its package and take the packing materials out.
- Connect the power cord within your printer and PC.
- Find the power button on the HP Deskjet 2652 driver and press it.
- The device gets switched on.
- Print a test page to confirm the link.
- Install HP Easy start on your PC.
- During installation, you will help to choose the connection type, select USB.
- You can utilize a USB cable to connect your printer and PC.
- When helped to connect the USB cable, go with the steps here.
- Attach the square end of the cable to the back of your printer.
- Connect the end with a trident symbol to the USB port of your PC.
How To Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Computer
- There are two methods to link your HP Deskjet 2652 printer and PC.
- One is wired, and the different is wireless.
- To install a wired connection, use the USB cable that came in the HP Deskjet printer box.
- For an HP wireless connection, assure to collect the network importance of the router.
- They add your network name and password.
- Smoothly press the HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Button on the 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer and wait for the Wireless lamp to gleam.
- Your printer and PC must be connected to the same network.
We are an established third-party technical support team of 123.hp.com/setup for hp printer scan support, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are an independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.