123 Hp Com DJ3755 Printer Using Webscan Scanning
123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer Scan with Webscan
123 Hp Deskjet 3755 setup Printer webscan scanning setup
123 Hp Deskjet 3755 Printer Scanner Related Setup
123 Hp com DJ3755 Printer using Webscan to Scan
In 123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer scanner have a special features, especially (scan with Webscan), if you have trouble to scanning with webscan. Don’t worry, we provide the support for scan with webscan, follow the instruction given below.
123.Hp.Com/Deskjet3755 Printer to Enable Webscan Service
- Open the embedded web server (EWS)
- tap the Setting tab.
- In Security section, Tap Administrator Settings.
- Select Webscan from Embeded webscan service to enable Webscan.
- Click Apply.
How to scan using Webscan by 123 hp deskjet 3755 Printer
- This is basic scan options for scanning. For aditionaly scan from the 123 hp com dj3755 Printer scanner app.
- Place your scanning document to above the scanner glass.
- Open the embedded web server.
- Tap the Scan tab.
- Tap Webscan in the left side pane, change any settings, and then tap Start Scan.
123.hp.com/DJ3755 Printer Setup Scan Using Webscan
- Connect your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer to the same wifi network that the Chrome book is connected to.
- Touch Screen printer: choose the Setup, internetwork menu to start the Wireless Setup Wizard. When prompted, choose the name of your internetwork, and then follow the given instructions to type the internetwork password to finish the connection setup.
- Button type printer: Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer for 3 to 4 sec, up to the light blinking, and press the WPS button on the wifi router.
- Obtain the printer’s IP address, the unique identification number assigned to the printer on the network.
- If a printer with a touchscreen or menu-based control bar, find the IP address in the Wireless menu or internetwork settings. For the scanner without a control panel menu, print a wifi network configuration page to gather the IP address.
- Enter the IP address in the Chrome browser search line, and then press Enter to open the 123 hp DJ 3755 printer scanner (EWS) Embedded Web Server.
- Click Scanning the top menu.
- Click Settings in the top menu, tap Security, and then click Administrator Settings.
- A message that shows you are being redirected to a secure HTTPS-enabled page. Click OK or Redirect to
- If Your connection is not the private message will shows, tap advanced, and then tap Proceed to scan.
- In the Administrator Settings, choose or select the box next to Webscan or Webscan from EWS, tap Apply, and then tap OK.
- Return to the 123 hp DJ 3755 printer Scanner menu, select from the available scanner settings, and then click to Start Scan.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Scanner Related Setup
We are established third party technical support team for HPSCANS.COM, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.