HP Envy 7645 printer wireless setup
Wi-Fi is one of the main methods for linking your HP Envy 7645 printer and computer. Follow the procedure for establishing the Wi-Fi connection between devices in the next chapter.
How can HP Envy 7645 be linked to WiFi?
- Turn on your router and check if an active network connection is open.
- Tap the round gear (Settings) icon on the printer control panel.
- Choose the wireless screen Configuration.
- Select the router’s network name & passkey.
- Download and HP Envy 7645 If you have not yet downloaded, set up printing software on your computer.
- Choose the type of connection as wireless.
Wireless Direct Printing HP Envy 7645
- Power up your printer and your computer.
- Activate the direct wireless function on your HP Envy 7645 printer.
- Please note the WPS pin on the control panel.
- In the bottom left corner of the screen, press the Windows or Start button.
- To view Wi-Fi Direct Printers, click on Settings— > Tools— > Printers & Scanners— > Add a printer and/or scanner.
- Choose your printer’s name with the word Led.
- Click the Add Machine button next to the name of your printer.
- Type the WPS pin of the field you like.
Fix your wireless problem : wireless troubleshooting