HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw printer
The 123 HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw printer user manual includes printer hardware setup, control panel setup, wired network setup, software installation, mobile printing setup, and HP ePrint setup.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw printer Hardware setup
First, open your printer from the box, and all strips, stickers, and packing materials should be removed from your printer. Remove the packing materials from inside and outside the printer. Remove the protecting film from the control panel and recycle the packing materials.
Install the input plate dust cover by opening the input plate door, pull the dust cover out from your hp laserjet pro-MFP m130fw printer, and remove the strip from the dust cover. Unfold the sides of the dust cover and arrange the dust cover hinge pins with hinge slots above in the input plate area.
Raise the dust cover and slide the paper width and length guide to their surface points.
Load a mass of paper and slide the stack forward till it stops. Touch the sides of the dust cover lights and lower them. Choose the right paper size and type settings from the control panel before printing or copying.
Disconnect the USB cable if you have connected your hp laserjet printer to the PC utilizing the USB cable. Connect one end of the power cord to the back of your printer and the other end of the power cord into an electrical socket. Turn on your printer. Choose your country/region and language on the printer control panel and choose the date and time if helped. Press OK and your 123.hp.com/ljProM130fw hardware setup is finished successfully.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw printer Connection method setup
Choose a connection method to connect your printer and PC directly. Some of the connection processes are USB, wireless, and wired network connection. You can choose any one connection process.
- If you select the USB connection process on your Windows PC, disable the USB cable during software installation and proceed. Connect the cable when the installer helps you to connect. Download the software by utilizing the steps in software installation.
- If you select the USB connection process on your OS X, connect the USB cable to the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw printer and PC before installing the software and proceed to software installation.
- Connect your printer to a wireless network. Verify whether the printer, access point, and PC are turned on and your PC is connected to the wireless network. If your print from a PC proceeds with software installation.
- Otherwise, proceed with a mobile printing setup when working on a smart device such as a phone or tablet.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw Installation of Software
- You can download the software from HP Easy Start your HP support website or the Installation CD.
- Download the HP Easy Start from your Windows or Operating System X and go to 123 HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw and tap Download. Follow the guidance that looks onscreen and save the file to the PC. Run the file with an extension .exe to launch the software and install it.
- Download the software from 123 HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw. Choose Software and drivers to download the software for your printer model and OS. Launch the software file from the Downloads folder. You can also install the software from your printer CD on your Windows PC.
- Insert the CD in the PC’s CD drive. Follow the guidance that looks on the screen and install the software.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw Wired network connection
Connect the network cable to the printer and the network. Wait for a few seconds to acquire a network address for the Hp laserjet pro-MFP M130fw printer. Proceed with the software installation.
123 HP Printer Mobile printing setup
Hp Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw Wireless network connection
- Connect your printer and your devices such as phones or tablets on the related wireless network. On your Apple iOS devices, open the file to print and choose the Action icon. Choose print, select the printer, and choose Print again.
- On your Android gadgets with 4.4 or the newest version, open the file you want to print and choose the Menu button.
- Choose Print, choose the printer, and choose Print again. Download the hp laserjet pro-MFP m130fw AiO Remote applications from the Windows Store on your Windows phone.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw Wi-Fi Direct connection
- Wi-Fi Direct connects directly from a wireless mobile device to a Wi-Fi-allowed printer without connecting to the internet.
- Follow the steps here to allow Wi-Fi directly from the control panel. Press the Setup button on the control panel and open the Network 123.hp.com/ljProM130fw printer setup menu. Open the Wi-Fi direct menu and allow the Wi-Fi direct by pressing the ON.
123 Hp Laserjet Pro MFP M130fw ePrint setup
- HP ePrint helps to print reports that are sent as an email attachment to the printer’s email id from any email-allowed devices that are not on the same network.
- Some of the terms to use HP ePrint are the printer must be connected to a wired or wireless network that has internet access, the web services on your printer must be switched on and your printer must be registered to the 123.hp.com/ljProM130fw printer Setup connected account.
- Switch on your web service by the below-provided steps. Connect the printer to a network and type your network IP address in the web browser.
We are an established third-party technical support team of 123.hp.com/setup for hp printer scan support, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are an independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.