123.Hp.com/OJ5255 Printer Scan With Webscan & EWS Service Setup
Hp Officejet 5255 Printer Scan with Webscan
Steps For Hp.com/setup oj5255 printer Scan with Webscan
Hp com setup oj 5255 Printer-scan Related Setup
Hp setup Officejet 5255 Printer Scan with Webscan
In hp oficejet 5255 Printer scanner have a special features, especially (scan with Webscan), if you have trouble to scanning with webscan. Don’t worry, we provide the support for scan with webscan, follow the instruction given below.
Hp Com OJ5255 Use Web Scan To Scan.
- Check the IP and open the server.
- Choose the tile Settings. Search the Security Menu for Administrator Settings. Finally, touch the EWS Web Scan.
Hp Com Oj5255 Scan With Webscan Setup
- Connect your hp com oj5255 printer to the same wifi network that the Chrome book is connected to.
- For Touch Screen Hp Officejet 5255 printer: choose the Setup, Wireless network menu to start the Wireless Setup Wizard. When prompted, choose the name of your internet wireless network, and then follow the instructions to type the wireless network password to finish the connection setup.
- For Button type Hp Officejet 5255 Printer: Press and hold the Wireless button for 3 sec, up to the light blinking, and then press the WPS button on the router.
- Obtain the scanner IP address, the unique identification number assigned to the printer on the network.
- If scanner with touchscreen or menu-based control bar, find the IP address in the Wireless menu or in wifi network settings. For a printer without a control panel menu, print a wireless network configuration page to gather the IP address.
- Enter the IP address in the Chrome browser search line, and then press Enter to open the scanner Embedded Web Server (EWS).
- Tap Scan in the top menu.
- Tap Settings in the top menu, tap Security, and then tap Administrator Settings.
- A message that shows you are being redirected to a secure HTTPS-enabled page. Tap OK or Redirect to HTTPS.
- If ‘Your connection is not the private message will show, tap advanced, and then tap Proceed to scan
- In the Administrator Settings, choose or select the box next to Webscan or Webscan from EWS, tap Apply, and then tap OK.
- Return to the Scan menu, select from the available scan settings, and then tap to Start Scan.
Hp Com Oj5255 PRINTER SCAN RELATED SETUP
We are an established third-party technical support team for hp.com/setup hpscans, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.