123.Hp.com/OJ5255 Printer Scan With Webscan & EWS Service Setup
Hp Officejet 5255 Printer Scan with Webscan
Steps For Hp.com/setup oj5255 printer Scan with Webscan
Hp com setup oj 5255 Printer-scan Related Setup
Hp setup Officejet 5255 Printer Scan with Webscan
In hp oficejet 5255 Printer scanner have a special features, especially (scan with Webscan), if you have trouble to scanning with webscan. Don’t worry, we provide the support for scan with webscan, follow the instruction given below.
Hp Com OJ5255 Use Web Scan To Scan.
- Check the IP and open the server.
- Choose the tile Settings. Search the Security Menu for Administrator Settings. Finally, touch the EWS Web Scan.
Hp Com Oj5255 Scan With Webscan Setup
- Connect you hp com oj5255 printer to the same wifi network that the Chrome book is connect to.
- For Touch Screen oj5255 printer: choose the Setup, Wireless network menu to start the wireless Setup Wizard. When prompted, choose the name of your internet wireless network, and then follow the instructions to type the wireless network password to finish the connection setup.
- For Button type oj5255 printer: Press and hold the Wireless button for 3 sec, upto the light blinking, and then press the WPS button on the router.
- Obtain the scanner IP address, the unique identification number assigned to the printer on the network.
- If scanner with touchscreen or menu-based control bar, find the IP address in the Wirelessmenu or in wifi network settings. For printer without a control panel menu, print a wireless network configuration page to gather the IP address.
- Enter the IP address in the Chrome browser search line, and then press Enterto open the scanner Embedded Web Server (EWS).
- Tap Scanin the top menu.
- Tap Settingsin top menu, tap Security, and then tap Administrator Settings.
- A message that showing you are being redirected to a secure HTTPS-enabled page. Tap OKor Redirect to HTTPS.
- If ‘Your connection is not private’ message will shows, tap advanced, and then tap Proceed to scan
- In the Administrator Settings, choose or select the box next to Webscan or Webscan from EWS, tap Apply, and then tap OK.
- Return to the Scanmenu, select from the available scan settings, and then tap to Start Scan.
Hp Com Oj5255 PRINTER SCAN RELATED SETUP
We are established third party technical support team for hp.com/setup hpscans, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.