123 HP Officejet pro 9015 Memory Device scanner
- Go to the technical guidelines for scanning a file into memory. Then frame the scan configuration settings.
- Select the document to scan to a memory slot. Place the document on the glass with the print side down.
- Select the Scan choice from the Print and Scan tab. Confirm the target to save the records scanned.
- The Preview screen can be used to verify present configurations. If necessary, edit the settings.
- Wait time for the document to be detected. Use the Scan option to scan the records once identified.
- When scanning the original document, memory storage will be selected. Select the machine to save the files. There.
- Close the request once the document has been recorded on the machine.