HP ojpro 9015 printer slow printing issue settings:
The HP Printer may print slowly owing to some software or hardware problem. Slow printing. Perform the following measures to improve the working of your HP Printer.
- ·You should set the print driver to Plain Paper. Change the default paper type to Plain Paper if the environment is different.
- ·Select the Devices and Printers in the lists from the Windows.
- ·Double-click on your printer choice 123.hp.com/setup 9015.
- ·Type Set Preferences twice and click the paper/quantity tab.
- ·Select the plain paper from the drop-down and click OK. You can try to uninstall the printer and reinstall the print driver as a next step.
- ·To get more support, go to 123hp-printer-setup If the problem continues, use the printer hp 123.
For More Details Contact Us: Hpscans.com