123.Hp.Com/Officejetpro 9015 Printer Scan to Computer Setup
123.Hp.com/OJpro 9015 Printer Computer Scanning.
123 Hp Officejet Pro 9015 printer Scan to Computer for Windows & Mac
123 Hp OJpro 9015 printer scanner Scan Related Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer scan to computer setup general steps
Step 1: Ensure that you have associated all expected cables to the ojpro9015 printer and the PC
Step 2: Install the important driver app from 123.hp.com/OJpro9015 printer, in hp scans specialized group will find it.
Step 4: When your PC find your printer, place the record/photograph you wish to scan
Step 5: Press the button “Scan” in your printer to begin the scanning procedure.
Step 6: When the scan procedure is done, you will be approached to cross-check the picture/doc you have scanned.
Step 7: As a matter of course, it requests you to save on your local PC.
That is it you’re effectively spared the document from Scanner to your PC.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 Computer scanning
You can use the HP Easy scan or the HP Smart application on the Windows desktop to scan files. You can use the HP Easy scan application, Apple Image Capture, or HP Scan software on the Mac computer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer Scan with the HP Smart app
- Add your printer to the device list and download the HP Smart application from the application store.
- Open the HP Smart app and click on the document scanner tile.
- The document will be scanned once you clicked on the tile.
123 HP Officejet pro 9015 scans for Windows and Mac computer
first time arrangement of HP Officejet pro 9015 scanners is finished as per manual guidance is given on the HP Officejet Pro 9015 scanner setup page, yet you have to check a report to PC for the two windows and MAC, Don’t stress its exceptionally basic. Adhere to the given guidance given underneath.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Scan to the computer for windows
If you have an HP printer and a Windows computer, this section is for you. You will discover here the scanning methods on your Windows desktop. You have to follow the distinct techniques for each version of the window. The descriptions of 123 hp Officejet pro 9015 for scanning are detailed below.
123 HP Officejet pro 9015 printer scan to the computer for Windows 8
- Prepare the bed for the scanner to put the document on. Place the document on the glass scanner.
- Open and download the HP Scan and Capture app from the app store.
- Upon downloading the app, install it on your desktop.
- Select the menu button and select Settings from the list option.
- Press Select Device, and then select your 123.hp.com/setup 9015 printer.
- Click Document Scan Options to make adjustments.
- Then tap the Document Capture option. Use the save option to save the scanned document.
123 HP Officejet pro 9015 printer scan to the computer for Windows 7
- Download the Windows Fax and Scan app from the app store.
- Select the Scan button on the navigation panel.
- Then pick New Scan from the toolbar option.
- Use the Preview option to get an overview of the document.
- To save the scanned document, tap the Save option.
123.hp.com/setup driver assistance for easy hp printing or instant solution fixing.
123 Hp OJ pro 9015 printer scan to the computer for Windows 8.1
- You can see a down arrow in the left-hand corner of the reduced screen on the start screen.
- You must now pick the name of the printer.
- Click on the services.
123 hp oj pro 9015 printer scan to the computer for Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Go to the desktop of your computer.
- Hit to begin.
- Continue to select all programs.
- Hit on HP.
- Now select your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer folder.
- Now you have to pick to handle the computer scan in your scan section.
- Hit ENABLE now.
123 Hp Officejet pro 9015 printer Scan to a Mac computer
123 Hp Officejet pro 9015 scanner scan to MAC PC is a procedure to do safe and safely, so adhere to the given guidance or contact with us we guide you.
123 Hp OJ pro 9015 Scan to a Mac OSX computer
- Ensure that the 123 HP OJ pro 9015 printers and Mac OSX computer are activated.
- Connect the laptop and printer via USB or Ethernet cable to the same local network.
- Fill the paper tray with the quantity of paper required and install the ink cartridges.
- Next, move on to the scanning portion of the software.
- Open the scanner lid and maintain the printed scanner glass document. The printed
- side is facing down on the glass of the scanner.
- open and download the HP Easy Scan app store
- Choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer name from the Scanner drop-down option.
- Select the scan work type using the Presets option.
- Click Scan, then.
- You can adjust colors, streamline the scan or adjust the size.
- Tap the Send button and then click Folder.
- You can use the field Prefix when editing the file name.
- Tap the Where option and choose the folder.
- Finally, to save the scanned document, click Save.
123 Hp OJ pro 9015 printers scanning a document in a Windows folder.
- Load your initial document in or load the initial printing site on the correct side of the glass scanner.
- Click the printer icon twice.
- Click on the down arrow and choose the name of the printer if you are using Windows 8.1.
- When you right-click on the start screen, select all applications and pick the name of the printer.
- If you use Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, press start on your desktop, go to all the programs press HP on the printer directory and then choose the printer name icon.
- Click on the scanned document in the printer software. Select the scan type and then press the scan form.
- You can choose to save files as PDF to save them as PDFs files, or you can choose to save JPEG to save them as a picture.
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 9015 PRINTER Customer Support
123 Hp Officejet pro 9015 Printer Related Setup
We are an established third-party technical support team for 123.hp.com/setup hpscans.com, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are an independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.