Hp.Com/Officejetpro 9015 Printer Scan to Computer Setup
Hp.com/OJpro 9015 Printer Computer Scanning.
Hp Officejet Pro 9015 printer Scan to a Computer for Windows & Mac
Hp OJpro 9015 printer scanner Scan Related Setup
Hp Ojpro 9015 printer scan to computer setup general steps
Step 1: Ensure that you have associated all expected cable to the ojpro9015 printer and the PC
Step 2: Install important driver app from hp.com/OJpro9015 printer, in hp scans specialized group, contact: (212) 432-0696
Step 3: Switch on the printer and trust that the PC will find it.
Step 4: When your PC find your printer, place the record/photograph you wish to scan
Step 5: Press the button “Scan” in your printer to begin the scanning procedure.
Step 6: When the scan procedure is done, you will be approached to cross-check the picture/doc you have scanned.
Step 7: As a matter of course, it requests you to save on your local PC.
That is it you’re effectively spared the document from Scanner to your PC.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Computer scanning
You can use the HP Easy scan or the HP Smart application on the windows desktop to scan files. You can use the HP Easy scan application, Apple Image Capture or HP Scan software on the Mac computer.
Hp ojpro 9015 printer Scan with the HP Smart app
- Add your printer to the device list and download the HP Smart application from the application store.
- Open HP Smart app and click on the document scanner tile.
- Document will be scanned once you clicked on the tile.
Hp ojpro 9015 scan for window and Mac computer
first time arrangement of Officejet pro 9015 scanner is finished by as per manual guidance is given in Officejet pro 9015 scanner setup page, yet you have to check a report to PC for the two windows and MAC, Don’t stress its exceptionally basic. Adhere to the given guidance given underneath.
ojpro 9015 Scan to computer for windows
If you have a HP printer and Windows computer, this section is for you. You will discover here the scanning methods on your windows desktop. You have to follow the distinct techniques for each version of the window. The descriptions of hp officejet pro 9015 for scanning are detailed below.
Hp ojpro 9015 printer scan to computer for Windows 8
- Prepare the bed for the scanner to put the document on. Place the document on the glass scanner.
- Open and download the HP Scan and Capture app from the app store.
- Upon downloading the app, install it on your desktop.
- Select the menu button and select Settings from the list option.
- Press Select Device, and then select your 123.hp.com/setup 9015 printer .
- Click Document Scan Options to make adjustments.
- Then tap Document Capture option. Use the save option to save the scanned document.
HP ojpro 9015 printer scan to computer for Windows 7
- Download the Windows Fax and Scan app from the app store.
- Select the Scan button on the navigation panel.
- Then pick New Scan from the toolbar option.
- Use the Preview option to get an overview of the document.
- To save the scanned document, tap Save option.
Call us at (214) 432-0696 123.hp.com/setup driver assistance for easy hp printing or instant solution fixing.
Hp ojpro 9015 printer scan to computer for Windows 8.1
- You can see a down arrow in the left hand corner of the reduced screen on the start screen.
- You must now pick the name of the printer.
- Click on the services.
hp ojpro 9015 printer scan to computer for Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Go to the desktop of your computer.
- Hit to begin.
- Continue to select all programs.
- Hit on HP.
- Now select your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer folder.
- Now you have to pick to handle the computer scan in your scan section.
- Hit ENABLE now.
Hp officejet pro 9015 printer Scan to a Mac computer
Hp officejet pro 9015 scanner scan to MAC PC is a procedure to do safe and safely, so adhere to the given guidance or contact with us we guide you.
Hp ojpro 9015 Scan to a Mac OSX computer
- Ensure that the HP ojpro 9015 printer and Mac OSX computer are activated.
- Connect the laptop and printer via USB or Ethernet cable to the same local network.
- Fill the paper tray with the quantity of paper required and install the ink cartridges.
- Next, move on to the scanning portion of the software.
- Open the scanner lid and maintain the printed scanner glass document. The printed
- side is facing down on the glass of the scanner.
- open and download the HP Easy Scan app store
- Choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer name from the Scanner drop-down option.
- Select the scan work type using the Presets option.
- Click Scan, then.
- You can adjust colours, streamline the scan or adjust the size.
- Tap the Send button and then click Folder.
- You can use the field Prefix when editing the file name.
- Tap the Where option and choose the folder.
- Finally, to save the scanned document, click Save.
Hp ojpro 9015 printer scanning a document in a Windows folder.
- Load your initial document in or load the initial printing site on the correct side of the glass scanner.
- Click the printer icon twice.
- Click on the down arrow and choose the name of the printer if you are using Windows 8.1.
- When you right-click on the start screen, select all applications and pick the name of the printer.
- If you use Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP, press start on your desktop, go to all the programs and press HP on the printer directory and then choose the printer name icon.
- Click on the scan document in the printer software. Select the scan type and then press the scan form.
- You can choose to save files as a PDF to save them as a PDF file, which you can choose to save as JPEG to save them as an picture.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9015 PRINTER Customer Care No :
Hp officejet pro 9015 Printer Related Setup
We are established third party technical support team for hp.com/setup hpscans.com, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.