HP Print Service Plugin
This is an Android App produced by HP for Android phone users. This plugin allows printing on Android KitKat V4.4 and updated versions. After placing this plugin (applications) you don’t want an additional printing driver for your system.
After installing this application on your android mobile you can simply print from Gallery, Images, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Chrome, Google Drive, and other popular applications.
HP Print Service Plugin helps HTML, JPEG, PDF, PNG, TXT, and Microsoft Office files. You can see and print to HP printers that are:
- Connected to a similar network as your mobile device
- Broadcasting a Wi-Fi Direct network
- Connected to the mobile device by a USB On-the-Go cable
HP Print Service Plugin Suitable Printers
The plugin (applications) supports a large number of HP OfficeJet, HP LaserJet, HP DesignJet, HP Photosmart, HP DeskJet, and HP Envy printers.
How to install HP Print Service Plugin?
HP printer Print Service Plugin is an Android application and its installation is comparable to other android applications. Download and install the HP printer Print Service Plugin for Android Mobile Phone from this Download link.
After installing the HP printer Print Service Plugin, don’t forget to switch on the plugin. This is done by moving to Settings → Printing → HP printer Print Service Plugin under the General Settings section from many devices and flip switch the setting to “On”.
For Samsung devices, it is complete by going to Settings → NFC and sharing → the Printing → HP Print Service Plugin.
Printing to an HP Printer from Android
How to Install the HP Print Service Plugin ?
Install the HP Print Service Plugin on your Android smartphone or tablet, and then switch on the plugin.
- Verify your Android device is connected to the same network as your printer.
- On your Android device, install or upgrade the HP Printer Print Service Plugin (in English).
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and 5.0 (Lollipop): Click Settings, search for and open HP Print Service, and then click On to switch on the plugin.
NOTE: If you are doing Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later, the plugin switches on automatically after installation.
How to Print with the HP Print Service Plugin ?
Print images, documents, emails, or webpages from Android applications.
- Open the item you need to print, click the Menu icon, and then click Print. If the applications you are using do not have a print option, click the Share icon or see for a Share choice in the Export or Send menu, and next choose HP Print Service Plugin or the Print icon.
- On the show screen, click the Down arrow to view the printer list, and next choose HP [your printer model name] to print over the network, or DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model name] to print with Wi-Fi Direct.
- Click the Down arrow to change any print settings, such as paper size or introduction.
- Click the Print icon printer.
Quiet, have a question? Find additional answers and help.
What if I can’t connect or add my printer?
SOLUTION : HP PRINT SERVICE PLUGIN
Rely on how you are working to print, troubleshoot the network connection or HP account.
- If you see this printer isn’t ready right promptly or you can’t add your printer during setup, go to HP Printers – ‘Printer isn’t ready’ error (Android).
- If you are printing remotely with Print Anywhere and you see a Can’t connect to printer message, open the HP Smart app, sign out, and next sign back in.
HP Print Service Plugin - Apps on Google Play Download
Can I add, edit, or remove a printer manually from the HP Print Service Plugin?Yes. When the plugin does not recognize a printer, you can include the printer manually. You can also edit or remove a printer from the plugin.
- Add a printer utilizing the IP address: Click All printers > Add a printer, and next click HP Print Service or HP Inc. Click On a Wi-Fi Network, enter your printer name and IP address, and then click OK.
- Add a printer utilizing Wi-Fi Direct: On your printer, ensure Wi-Fi Direct is switched on. On your mobile device, click All printers > Add a printer, and then click HP Print Service or HP Inc.
- Click Directly to the Printer, choose the name of your printer with DIRECT in the name, and next click OK.
- Remove or edit a printer: In the HP Print Service Plugin, click the Menu icon, and then click Add printer > Manage printers. Click and hold the printer you need to remove or edit, and then click changes to edit the printer or Forget the printer to remove it.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
HP Print Service Plugin FAQs
How do I allow the HP Print Service Plugin?
Ensure your printer is Switched on. Connect your printer to a wireless network. Open Wi-Fi settings on your Android device and connect to the same wireless network as your printer. Install or update the HP Printer Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store link is provided above in the article. Open the report or images you need to print. Watch the above video to see it at work.
Can I print remotely using Print Anywhere with the HP Print Service Plugin?
Yes. If you have a printer that helps Print Anywhere and have allowed Print Anywhere utilizing the HP Smart app, you can print remotely to your printer using the HP Printer Print Service Plugin. Supported printers have Remote and a Cloud icon in their information in the printer list.
HP print service plugin for windows
Looking for a method to Download HP printer Print Service Plugin for Windows 10 and Windows 8 and Windows 7 computer? You are in the right place then. Keep reading this article to learn to know how you can Download and Install one of the safest Productivity Applications HP printer Print Service Plugins for computers.
Most of the applications ready on the Google play store or iOS App Store are made only for mobile platforms. But do you know you can still do any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the correct version for the computer platform is not ready? Yes, there are a few easy methods you can use to install Android applications on Windows machines and use them as you use on Android smartphones.
Here in this article, we will list down different methods to Download HP printer Print Service Plugin on computers in a step-by-step guide. So before taking it, let’s see the technical specs of the HP Printer print Service Plugin.
HP Print Service Plugin Download for computer Windows 10/8/7 Laptop
Most of the applications these days are produced only for the mobile platform. Games and applications like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snap seed, Beauty Plus, etc. are ready for Android and iOS platforms only. But Android emulators enable us to use all these applications on the computer as well.
So even if the correct version of the HP Printer Services for the computer is not ready, you can still do it with the help of Emulators. Here in this article, we are gonna present to you two of the famous Android emulators to do HP Printer Print Service Plugin on computers.
Bluestacks is one of the greatest and widely accepted Emulators to run Android applications on your Windows computer. Bluestacks software is even ready for Mac OS as well. We are going to use Bluestacks in this process to Download and Install HP Print Service Plugin for computer
HP Print Service Plugin Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1
Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s begin our step-by-step installation model
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it first
- Step 2: The installation method is very easy and candid. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: It may need some time to fill the Bluestacks applications first. Once it is started, you should be ready to see the desktop of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Google play store gets pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the desktop, find Playstore and double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Presently search for the Applications you need to install on your computer. In our case search for HP printer Print Service Plugin to install on the computer.
- Step 6: Once you tap on the Install button, HP printer Print Service Plugin will be placed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the Applications below the list of installed applications in Bluestacks.
Presently you can just double-tap on the Applications icon in blue stacks and start working on HP Printer print Service Plugin Applications on your laptop. You can use the Applications the same method you use on your Android or iOS smartphones.
HP Print Service Plugin Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2
But a different popular Android emulator which is getting a lot of thought in recent times is Memu play. It is super soft, fast, and only designed for gaming ideas. Presently we will see how to Download HP Printer print Service Plugin for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops working MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. Here is the download link for you – Memu Play Website. Open the correct website and download the drivers.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is placed, just open it and locate the Google Playstore App icon on the desktop of Memu Play. Just double-click on that to open.
- Step 3: Presently search for HP Printer Print Service Plugin Applications on the Google play store. Find the official Applications from the HP Inc. developer and tap on the Install button.
- Step 4: Upon successful establishment, you can find HP printer Print Service Plugin on the desktop of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is an easy and easy-to-use application. It is very lightweight, related to Bluestacks. As it is created for gaming plans, you can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
HP Print Service Plugin for computer– Conclusion
HP Printer Print Service Plugin has got huge demand with its easy yet suitable interface. We have listed down two of the best ways to Install the HP printer Print Service Plugin on a computer Windows laptop. Both the named emulators are popular to use Applications for computers. You can follow any of these processes to get HP Printer Print Service Plugin for Windows 10 computers.
We are closing this article on HP Printer Print Service Plugin Download for computers with this. If you have any issues or are facing any problems Through installing Emulators or HP Print Service Plugin for Windows, do let us know by comments. We will be happy to help you out!
We are an established third-party technical support team of 123.hp.com/setup for hp printer scan support, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.