HP Scan app Download
HP Scan app
The HP Scan app includes the tools to print and scan your documents, set up your HP Printer to wireless networks, and Monitor ink levels. Establishment of HP Scan app Initially, navigate from your Windows Store.
- Next, continue with the on-screen guidelines to download and install the app. Presently open the application so that the search for installed Printers will begin.
- When your Printer displays, click your Printer. Next, if you set up the new Printer, then that will display with Setup here the name.
- If your printer does not display, then click the Plus sign. Then continue with the on-screen guidelines to set up or join your new Printer.
HP Scan app – Print Documents and Images
- Then, click a tile to print or scan a report from the HP Scan app desktop in your Printer.
- First, click the Print Document or Print Photo from the desktop.
- Then in the Documents folder, know the photo or PDF.
- More go to another folder, where you can find your folder.
- After selecting the photo or document you wish to print and next tap Print.
- This will display the preview of the print job in the Microsoft Print Preview window.
- Presently you can select various Printers or make modifications in Print settings from the preview window as per your choice.
- Then click print from the preview window, so that the preview window closes and your Printer prints the document or photo.
- Presently click done in the HP Scan app Print window. Then the app will come back to the desktop.
HP Scan Photos or Documents
- You can scan your photos or documents from your HP Printer and then you can give those scans.
- Initially, click the Scan tile on the desktop of the HP Scan app, so that the scan window begins.
- Then, you modify the settings like page size and document type from the scan window. Then click Scan, so that the scan preview will be displayed.
- Presently click Edit from the preview screen. Next, perform any modifications utilizing the editing tools like crop or rotate.
- Next to adjust the border, tap and hold a blue dot. So that a scan display that allows editing will be displayed in the Edit window.
- After this click Apply, once you complete the edits. Next, the result window will show any change to the scan.
- Then, you can print, save or share the scan in the result windows. Then you force share or save the HP scan job and click OK.
- Then, you can see the Printer status, go by your Printer information, Printer reports, see print job lists, make frequent monitoring of ink levels, see the wireless status, and then you can go through the HP Instant ink dashboard.
Extra Advantages of HP Scan app
You can see the extra features of the HP Scan app & Scan like Print everywhere, Help Center, resources, and smart tasks on the desktop
- Settings: You can customize your home screen and avail other information like privacy statements, feedback options, collecting of data, and so on.
- To print, give the scan task to your HP OfficeJet Printer.
- The Documents folder and the Pictures library are the default save location that holds the reports you have scanned.
- Next, you may share the scan reports or pictures in an email by social media.
- Then, you can also save or share the scan job by using the HP scan app. Then you can click OK.
Steps to Use the HP Scan Print
- Initially, verify that you connect your Printer and PC to the wireless network.
- Then, click the Printer Settings on the desktop.
- Then Click Printer Home Page (EWS). Lastly, click the Web Services and check that you provide the Web Services.
For More Details Contact Us: Hpscans.com