HP SMART APP
HP SMART APP DOWNLOAD, SETUP, AND TROUBLESHOOTING
You can readily configure your printer on a wireless network with the HP SMART APP and readily fix problems relating to the printer. On the other side, it is also easy to SMART APP SETUPS
HP Smart App Download
HP Smart App Installation
HP Smart App Setup
Hp smart app Scan and print Function
HP Smart app Functions
Hp Smart Printer App
Hp Smart App for Windows
Hp Smart App for Windows 7 Download
Hp Smart App for Windows 10 Download
Hp Smart App For Windows 8 Download
Hp Smart app For Apple iOS device
Hp Smart App Android Appliances Setup
HP SMART APP DOWNLOAD AND SETUP
HP Smart App - Installation setup
Install the HP SMART APP and connect your mobile device with an HP printer.
Hp Smart App download & Setup For Android mobile
- The HP Smart App is supported on Android devices which have the Android OS 4.4 version (KitKat) or later.
- Connect your HP printer after the application is launched.
- Ensure you have the same wireless network as your printer on your android device.
- Go to Google Play Store and download your HP SMART APP.
- After the app is mounted, open the app and begin the tap.
- Accept the terms and conditions for the method to proceed.
- Tap (+) log in on your home screen, choose the printer you want to use if more than one printer is attached to your wireless network.
- The new HP printer can be added by selecting the added concern Hp printer model or setting the new printer.
- Click on the instructions on the screen to finish the installation process.
Hp Smart App download & Setup For Apple iOS device
- HP Smart App is endorsed on computers within variants of Apple iOS 9 or later.
- After the app has been installed, start it, and connect it to your printer.
- Make sure your iOS device is on the same wireless network as your printer.
- Install the HP SMART APP on your iOS.
- Tap begin to open the app after the setup phase.
- In order to continue to recognize the terms and conditions, the app starts searching for network printers.
- Tap (+) sign on the home screen, choose the printer that you want to use if more than one printer is attached to a Wireless Network.
- You can add a fresh printer by selecting add printer or configuring a fresh HP printer.
Hp smart app to Scan and print Function setup
1. Follow the directions on the screen to finish the installation process.
- Print a picture or document.
- You can print your Android and iOS photographs and records. You can also print on Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, and Instagram based on your Android device.
- To begin the printing process, go to HP SMART APP, type Print Documents, print pictures.
- You can pick the document from the cloud, social media, or mobile devices.
- Select the document or the picture you want to print, the preview will appear.
- Tap Print to begin the printing process.
- Your printer scanning
- Start the scanning process by putting the image or document in an automatic document feeder or on a Scanner Glass.
- Go to the HP SMART APP.
- It provides 3 types of scan-scan, scan to Email, scan to Cloud. Select the scanning type that you want
- You can select the origin of the scan by choosing the settings icon.
- Tap performed. Tap performed.
- Select scan to adjust boundaries.
- Additional pages can be added by selecting the extra pages icon.
- When the scan method is complete, select Send, save, share, or print as needed. Scan document with a mobile camera phone.
- You can scan the documents or photos as a PDF or JPEG file using your mobile camera, save them on your mobile device, your cloud account, or share them by email.
- Select the document or picture to scan.
- Open the HP Smart application
- Select your mobile device and type of scan.
- On Android devices: tap email scanning camera, cloud scanning camera, or document capture.
- On Apple devices: tap Email scanning or cloud scanning or camera scanning.
- After clicking on the image, display the scan preview. In android phones: the boundary can be adjusted manually by changing the blue points.
- In Apple iOS, the edges are automatically identified in automotive mode and multi-page scanning is possible rapidly, whereas the manual mode is preferable to scan one or two pages or when the auto mode fails to identify the edges of the item.
- You can modify the preview screen.
- Additional pages may be added by selecting the extra pages icon.
- Once you have finished the scan process, choose to Send, save, share, or print according to your needs.
Copy and scan using HP Smart App
You can copy and scan documents or images with your mobile camera using the HP Smart app. HP Smart app provides editing tools to change the image scanned before it is saved, posted, or pressed. You can print, store your scans locally or in the cloud and share them through emails, text messages, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Follow instructions in the following paragraph to copy or scan using HP Smart app, depending on the type of computer you are using.
- Copy and scan from an Android or iOS.
- Scan from a Windows 10
This section provides basic guidance on using the HP Smart app software to copy and scan from Android, iOS, or Windows 10 phones.
Download hp Smart App for Android Device
- Open the HP Smart app.
- Tap the Plus button if you need to switch to another printer.
- Tap Copy. The built-in camera will open.
- Put a report or image in front of the lens, pick a choice for helping to define the size of the original, and then click the round button at the bottom of the display to capture a file.
TIP: For the best results, change the camera position to put the original inside the frame provided on the preview screen.
- Set the number of copies or make other adjustments if necessary:
- Tap the Addition Page icon to add more documents or photos.
- Tap the Remove icon to erase documents or photos.
- Tap Resize to change the size of the original in the paper.
- Tap Start Black or Start Color to make a copy.
HP SMART APP SUPPORT
How To scan from an Android or iOS device by the smart app?
- Open the HP Smart app.
- Tap the Plus icon if you need to switch to another printer or add a new printer.
- Choose the scan option, then tap Camera.
- The integrated camera is closed. If you have done changing the scanned file or image, save, upload or print it. Scan your picture or document using your camera.
Scan from a Windows 10 device by hp smart app:
You can scan a document or image by using a scanner from a Windows 10 device by using hp smart app
If your phone includes a screen, you can use the HP Smart app to scan a printed document or picture by means of a camera application. You can then edit, save, print, or share photos with HP Smart.
- Open HP Smart. To learn more, see the Use the HP Smart App to print, copy, search, or troubleshoot.
- Click Search, then click the Camera.
- Please pick a file or image before your camera, then tap or click the round button at the bottom of the photo.
- Click or tap the Apply icon.
- Make other changes if needed:
- Click or tap Add Pages for additional documents or photos.
- Click or tap To rotate or copy the document or picture or change the contrast, brightness, saturation, or angle.
- Click or tap on the Save button to save it or tap the Sharing icon to sharing it with others.
Editing a document or image:
HP Smart app that has already been scanned offers editing tools like cropping or rotating, so you can put a scanned document or a picture on your device.
- Open HP Smart. See the HP Smart app for printing, copying, scanning, and problem-solving.
- Select Print, and then select Import.
- Select the file or image you want for modification and click or tap Open.
- Adjust boundaries if needed. If required, press or tap on the Apply icon.
- Make more adjustments:
- Press or tap Add Pages for additional documents, or photos.
- Click or Tap Edit to rotate or crop or change the contrast, brightness, saturation, or angle of the document or image.
- Choose the type of file you need, then tap Save or Send, or send it with others.
HP SMART APP FUNCTIONS - Checking Tin level, order supplies, printer configurations and reporting.
Hp Smart App For Android phones:
- By clicking on the supported cartridge you can obtain ink cartridge data and by buying it now, you can also order the ink cartridges.
- By going to HP Instant Ink option, you can open the HP Instant Ink dashboard.
- With the printer data icon, you can obtain data on the environments, report and instruments of your printer.
- Settings for Printer perspective and update: you can change print settings like paper trays, remote mode, auto-off and more by setting the printer.
- Printing Printer Report: By choosing the printer reports, you can obtain data about the settings and the printer quality diagnostics and status reports from your printer model.
- Printer Tools: For maintenance duties, such as printhead cleaning, print quality tools are aligned with the ink cartridge tap.
- To get information about the printer: to get the printer’s status, printer name, serial number and film ware version, tap printer settings or print information.
- Advanced access tools: You can use sophisticated configurations to set power saving mode and verify the status of the network and set your printer’s network settings.
Hp Smart App setup for Apple iOS devices:
- You can get the information about the ink cartridge by clicking on the supported cartridge and you can buy now option to purchase the ink cartridges.
- By going to the HP Instant Ink option, you can open the HP Instant Ink dashboard.
- You can find data about the settings, report and instruments of the printer by using the printer data icon.
- The viewing and updating settings of the printer: you can modify the settings of the printer such as paper trays, quiet mode, auto off and more through the printer settings.
- Printing Printer report: You will be able to obtain data on the settings page and reports on the printer’s diagnostic quality and status by choosing the printer reports on your printer model.
- Printer Tools: To perform maintenance duties such as print head cleaning, print quality instruments are aligned with the ink cartridge tap.
- To get information from printer: Printer status, printer name, film serial number and film version, tap printer settings or printer information.
Advanced access tools: By clicking on advanced settings you can set energy saving mode and check the status of your network, configuring your printer network settings.
HP SMART APP SETUP
We are established third party technical support team of hpscans.com for hp printer scan support, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.