Tango Smart Home Printer Troubleshooting:
HP Tango Printer faces various types of problems. Such questions can not be written, offline, linked to wifi, Amazon Alexa’s Google Assistant. Both problems can be solved by means of the following solutions. See the user manual for more information.
Not ready for HP Tango printer
- Check the relation between the printer and the mobile device if the printer is not available.
- To check the link, uninstall and reinstall the HP Smart app.
- To check the relation, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Choose the Fix Printing method to solve problems related to printing.
- When a print job is being done, do not turn off the printer.
- Test whether the paper is placed in the output tray.
Tango HP offline
- The offline issue may be caused by miscommunications between the printer and the mobile device.
- Verify if the printer and mobile device have the same network connection.
- Dispose of the HP Print and the Scan Doctor method to solve the problem.
- Choose the name of the printer from the chart.
- If there is an exclamation point, the test fails and user action is needed.
Tango HP does not connect to wireless Internet
- It is not in Sleep mode to search the printer.
- Switch off the router and other network-connected wireless devices.
- Test the link to the printer and network name are properly used.
- Place the printer or mobile device near the router to increase the signal strength.
- Set the router frequency band to 2.4 GHz.
- Make sure you disable the Smart Mobile Switch option.
HP Tango not Amazon Alexa link
- Check that your printer and system have the same network connected.
- Amazon Alexa is not USB printer friendly.
- The printer is compatible with Android on OS 4.0 and later.
- Link the Amazon Alexa printer to another email address.
- If the printer connects, the issue is the machine.
- For more details, see the user manual.
HP Tango jam sheet
- In the printer, find the jammed sheet.
- Use a flashlight to monitor the inside of the printer’s jammed paper.
- Remove jammed paper from the entry area of the ink cartridge and the output tray.
- Detach the power cable in the rear of the printer until paper is removed.
- Make sure the printer has no pieces of paper.
- Reset the printer to fix the issue of paper jam.
HP Tango does not bind with HP Smart App
- Test if the HP Smart App supports 123.hp.com/tango printer.
- Select the Add Printer button to add the name of the printer.
- If the printer is not available, deactivate the HP Smart App and reinstall it.
- When the printer is installed, attach it to the wireless network.
- Do not turn off the mobile device during the installation process.
- For more info, please see the user manual.
HP Tango not Google Assistant contact
- Check if multiple network printers are related.
- Only keep one printer running at a time.
- Configure and connect Google Assistant to the device wirelessly.
- Use an Android and Apple compatible version of operating systems.
- Link the mobile and the printer to the same Wireless Network.
- The software is not USB-connected printers compatible.
HP Tango does not color print
- Look for the 123.hp.com/tango printer model for compatible ink cartridges.
- If the ink rate is very small, the ink cartridge must be replaced with a new one.
- To print from a single cartridge use the single cartridge mode.
Contact : Hpscans.com Printer Technician