Factory Reset For HP Tango Smart Home Printer:
- Click the power button to turn on the printer by force.
- Wait until the wagon is quiet and idle.
- Detach the power cable and the wall socket from the printer rear.
- Do the process above with the Tango smart home printer allowed.
- After a while, test whether the power cable works properly.
- Put the power cable on the back of the printer and on the wall socket.
- If the printer is not enabled, press the Power button.
- If the printer breaks off the network, reconnect it.
Contact : Hpscans Printer Technician