123 HP TANGO X SMART HOME PRINTER TROUBELSHOOTING:
Like any electronic gadget, the printer also has several printer problems. Printing problems can be categorized as printing, offline, paper jams and networking problems. For further detailed instructions, see the User Guide. You can also search and browse this page to think about the troubleshooting instructions for the 123 HP Tango X printer.
How to print 123 HP Tango X?
- If your printer is not prepared to accept any print jobs, this can be frustrating.
- The relation between the printer and the mobile device can be lost. You may not be able to print the printer.
- To test network connection, deinstall and re-install the HP Smart app.
- Using free HP Print and Scan Doctor to test the connection to the network. Double-click Fix Printing to resolve issues related to printing.
- Check whether the paper tray has been placed into the main output tray.
- If required, reset the printer.
How to Repair 123 HP Tango X Error?
- An irregular contact between the HP Printer and the smartphone can lead to offline problems.
- Test whether the printer and your mobile device have the same network connection.
- To resolve the problem, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor freeware.
- This detects most printing problems automatically.
- Choose your name from the list of printers.
- If you see a yellow exclamation mark, the test fails and user action is required.
How do I get to print my Tango X in Color?
- Color prints are pleasing to the eye. But, if the printing series starts printing color prints, time and money can be wasted.
- Test if the printer model is compatible ink cartridges.
- If the ink rate is small, new ink cartridges must be replaced.
- Use the mode with a single cartridge.
- Check whether the printer is linked to the appropriate network.
- Reset the printer HP Tango X and start printing again.
Why is 123 HP Tango X not Wi-Fi connected?
- Test whether the printer is in sleep mode.
- Switch off the network router and other printer-connected wireless devices. Wait and turn it on for 15 seconds.
- Check that the default printer is set.
- Place the mobile device and printer near the network router to boost signal strength.
- Make sure you set the router’s frequency band to 2.4 GHz.
- Make sure the airplane mode is disabled on your mobile device.
What can I do if Paper Jam Error happens?
- Find the jammed paper pieces inside your Tango X printer.
- To check the jammed papers, use a flashlight.
- Clear jammed paper from the entry area, input tray and output tray of the ink cartridge.
- Reboot printer. Reset screen.
- Disassociate the power cable ends from the electric outlet and the printer rear end.
- Wait 15 seconds to connect again. Print a sample page to check the problems with paper jam have been rectified.
Why is 123 HP Tango X not going to connect to Alexa?
- Enforce the connection of the HP printer and machine to the same network.
- Amazon Alexa is not USB printer compatible.
- The connectivity problem may be due to the printer’s compatibility. The 123 hp Tango X printer only supports Android devices running OS 4.0 or later.
- Try reconnecting the printer with a different email address with Amazon Alexa.
- Restart the router for the network.
- See the user manual for more information.
CONTACT : HPSCANS.COM printer technician