123.hp.com/OJ5255 Printer Scan To Computer Setup
123.Hp.Com/Oj5255 printer Computer scanning.
123 Hp Officejet 5255 printer Scan to a Computer for Windows & Mac
123 Hp OJ 5255 printer scanner Scan Related Setup
123 HP Officejet 5255 printer scan to computer
Step 1: Make sure that you have connected all required cable to the printer and the computer
Step 2: Install necessary driver software from 123.hp.com/OJ5255 printer, in hp scans technical team, contact:
Step 3: Turn on the printer and wait for the computer to detect it.
Step 4: Once your computer identifies your printer, place the document/photo you wish to scan
Step 5: Press the button “Scan” in your printer to start the scanning process.
Step 6: Once the scan process is done, you will be asked to cross-check the image/doc you have scanned.
Step 7: By default, it asks for you to save on your local PC.
That’s it you’re successfully saved the file from 123 hp Scanner to your computer.
123 Hp Officejet 5255 Printer Computer Scanning.
You can use the HP Easy scan or HP Smart application on the windows desktop to scan files. You can use the HP Easy Scan App, Apple Image Capture or HP Scan Software on your Mac computer.
HP Officejet 5255 Printer Scan With The HP Smart Application.
- Add your printer to the device list and download from the app shop the 123 HP Smart app.
- Open the 123 HP Smart app and click the document scan tile. Once you’ve clicked on tile, the document is scanned.
123 Hp Officejet 5255 printer Scan to Computer for Windows & Mac
First time setup of 123 hp officejet 5255 scanner is done by as per manual instruction is given in 123 hp officejet 5255 scanner setup page, but you need to scan a document to computer for both windows & MAC, Don’t worry its very simple. Follow the given instruction given below.
HP Officejet 5255 Printer Scan to Computer For Windows
This section is for you, if you have a windows laptop and a HP printer. You can discover the scanning methods on your windows desktop here. You must follow the distinct techniques for each version of the window. The descriptions of 123 hp officejet 5255 how to scan are given below.
123 Hp Officejet 5255 Printer Scan To Computer For Windows 8
- Prepare the bed for the scanner to put the document on. Place the document on the glass scanner.
- Open and download the HP Scan and Capture app from the app store.
- Upon downloading the app, install it on your desktop.
- Select the menu button and select Settings from the list option.
- Press Device Select and then select your printer 123.hp.com/setup 5255.
- Click Document Scan Options to make adjustments.
- Then tap Document Capture option. Use the save option to save the scanned document.
123 Hp Officejet 5255 Printer Scan To Computer For Windows 7
- Download the Windows Fax and Scan app from the app store.
- Select the Scan button on the Navigation Panel.
- Then pick New Scan from the toolbar option.
- To get the document overview, use the Preview option.
- To save the scanned document, tap Save option.
Text us , 123.hp.com/setup OJ5255 driver support for a smooth hp printer function or to solve problems with an immediate solution.
123 Hp Officejet 5255 Printer Scanner Scan to MAC Computer
123 Hp officejet 5255 scanner scan to MAC computer is a process to do safe and securely, so follow the given instruction or contact with us we guide you.
123 Hp Officejet 5255 Printer Scan to Computer For MAC
- Make sure that the 123 HP officejet 5255 printer and Mac device are enabled.
- Connect your laptop and 123 HP COM OJ5255 printer via USB or Ethernet cable to the same local network.
- Remove the required quantity of paper into the paper tray and install the ink cartridges.
- Next, go to the software section to begin the scan.
- Open the scanner lid and maintain the printed scanner glass document. On the scanner glass, the printed side should face down.
- Open and download the HP Easy Scan app store.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer name from the Scanner drop-down option.
- Select the scan work type using the Presets option.
- Click Scan, then.
- You can adjust the colours, correct the scan or adjust the size.
- Tap Send and click Folder. Tap Send.
- You can use the field Prefix when editing the file name.
- Tap the Where option and choose the folder.
- Finally, to save the scanned document, click Save.
HP OJ5255 Customer Care No
123 HP OFFICEJET 5255 PRINTER RELATED SETUP
We are established third party technical support team for hp.com/setup hpscans, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.